Chapter Nine

~Dan~

Honestly, I hadn't expected to make any friends. I had hoped, but not expected.

So I was pretty surprised when the boys in my dorm actually turned out to be decent people.

There was Alfie; he was so bubbly and genuine, and somewhat innocent. It was quite endearing for a sixteen year old.

Joe had a great personality: he was a little quiet, but when you got him talking he'd never stop! You'd never get bored though, because he always had something interesting to talk about.

Pj hadn't spoken much yet, but I liked the look of him a lot. He spent a lot of time hunched over his sketchpad or staring off into space.

Tom was hilarious; he always had some pun or joke prepared. Like a programmed machine. He had us splitting our sides well into the night.

Tyler was by far the loudest of us all. Sassy, outgoing and extremely camp. His obnoxiously adorable laugh could not be concealed or hidden - ever. He hadn't specified his sexuality, but when a tall brown haired boy had walked past and he had whistled loudly at 'dat sweet booty' we all just assumed.

Our dorm was decent, really. We each had our own curtained off section that contained a bed, dresser, and table.

Lessons were a breeze, but the teachers creeped me out in some way. They were weird. They'd call you out on being late, unprepared, and messy in appearance, but never for talking too loud or misbehaving.

Tyler stood up in the middle of maths and yelled 'bullshit!' at something Zoe Sugg had whispered to him, and Mr Preston didn't even raise his head. He just sat there, writing methodically.

Either they just didn't care, or there was something more.

A/N

As you've probably noticed, we've changed our upload schedule slightly! Dalina will now update Mondays and Tuesdays, I will update Wednesdays and Thursdays, and Laura will update Fridays and Saturdays!
Love you loads, byeeee

~Georgina<3

Find me:

Twitter: ThisIsGeorgieXo

Tumblr: sugarcanellamas

Instagram: assemblingphilosophies

Personal Wattpad: ThisIsGeorgieXo