Chapter Seven

Alfie~

I stretched my arms with a loud yawn and rubbed my eyes as i squinted around at all the other beds seeing if anyone else was awake. no one's here. Maybe they are already eating breakfast i think to myself. Then my eyes view switch to terror as i look at the clock only to see it readinng 8:47. Wait, class starts at nine. My mind takes a moment to process but then the feeling of panic kicks in and the ' i can't be late' alarm went off in my mind as i trip over a number of things that i feel are placed there purposely. My legs are still stiff from my sleep and i huff and puff getting fed up. I grab the shirt, trousers, tie and shoes and drag them on me then whip out the blazer and smartly model it in the wardrobe mirror. I feel like a buisness man. Come on Alfie, pull yourself together. I pick up a bag that magically appeared in my warbrobe and open it, its a rucksack with textbooks and paper, must be for lessons. I toss it on my back in a hurry and open the door expecting to see the havoc that i saw yesterday morning. But nothing but silent. I look back into the room and feel a sense of confusion as if i have left something, but instead take a step out.

"Oh, come on. I cant be the onyl late person" i say knowing im in a bit of trouble. Rapidly i speed walk to my desired room and take a deep breath as i knock on the door with my shaky knuckles. "Come in" i hear as i proudly present myself to the class. I turn to the teacher at the front. " Hello" i say quietly. "Hello, i am Miss Herrigton, teacher of english. Please take a seat quietly." she says in a stern voice. I nod polietly and look around to see about 20 faces spaced out all gazing at me. i go rosy red as  make my way to the only available seat. Which is between Joe and Dan. That's not too bad i think, could have been worst. So i travel to the back as i pass each face which either seems completely unknown or familiar to me. When i find my seat i sit down and look around at my 'classroom neighbours' as i like to call them. "Hi" i say to Joe. "Silence in the back please" she says as i put my head down embarrassingly.  I look over to Dan as he does a kind smile and i smile back. I slowly unpack my bag bringing out the textbooks and paper. " Ok page 24 questions 1,2,3,4 and-" she says as i interrupt her. " May i have a pen please" i shout out. "There was a pencil case in the desks by the bed in everyones dorm, mr.." she says requesting my name. " Alfie Deyes." i reply. 

"Well Mr Deyes, you need your pencil case so maybe you should go back for it." she tells me. i stand up and make my way out of the room, grab ,my pencil case, run back to class and take a seat. Then the class begins...

A/N

So that's my chapter lots of goood things to come and i think schedules are changing so i have monday and tuesday. Hopefully, because you just love my chapters, lol!! 

~Dalina