Chapter Fifty-Two

~Bethany~

I ran towards the girl's toilets as fast as my weak legs would carry me, tears escaping my eyes at a very fast pace. I covered my face with my hands as I passed the large crowd of people, not wanting them to see me at my weakest and give them another reason to terrorise me. They didn't even give me a second glance though, all of their eyes trained on the scene in front of them.

I couldn't take it anymore. My heart felt like it was going to explode in my chest as a large lump formed in my throat. I screamed but no noise came out, my trembling hands reaching out to open the cubicle door and locking it before the real sobs broke free, my heart feeling like it was breaking into a million pieces right in front of me. I rocked back and forth, trying desperately to shake the images out of my mind. But it didn't work. The memories invaded every single part of me, and I knew I would never forget them.

"Bethany?" I heard a voice say outside my door, the person knocking gently. "Are you in there?" I debated if I should answer at first, every part of me wanting nothing more than to be left alone right now. I shook my head a moment later though, deciding it wouldn't be fair to leave them waiting when they wanted to help me.

"Y-Yeah." I mentally slapped myself at how shaky my voice sounded, automatically wiping the tears from my cheeks before unlocking the door, revealing a very concerned looking Zoe Sugg. She looked so small, her long hair ombré hair swallowing her entire figure.

"Are you okay?" She almost whispered the question, stepping a little closer so she could stand right in front of me. I shook my head, not seeing any point to lie to her. She must've seen me run off when Troye and Tyler kissed, the hurt written all over my face.

I was surprised when I found myself wrapped in a warm and friendly hug, making me feel so much better just a few seconds later.

"Thanks, Zoe."

"That's okay. You might be heartbroken now, but I know there's millions of people in this world that would be grateful to be loved by you."

A/N

So hi hello, I don't have anything to say in this a/n expect that I'm the worst human being of all time that can never keep her promise at updating on time. IM ANNOYED AT MYSELF, DONT TOUCH ME UNLESS YOURE DAN HOWELL.

Anyway, I'm uploading the other chapter today too, so see ya later.

-Love, Laura