Chapter Sixteen

~Luke~

I didn't belong to a clique in this school, and that made me happy. I was just one of the weird kids with cool hair that made up all of the other cliques.

I'd started off with just Patty and Brian, but now we'd started hanging out with Emma, Carrie, Dodie, Candice and Tom. A weird mix of American, Irish, and British accents every time weird conversed.

We were currently hanging out on the courtyard, despite the fact that it was like minus twenty degrees or something like that. I don't know how it happened, but we'd ended up pretending to be incredibly posh.

"Sir Thomas Ridgewell, would you do me the honour of this dance?"

"But oh, Lady Carrie, the gentleman is supposed to ask the lady!"

Carrie and Tom set off clumsily ballroom dancing, and Brian held a hand out to Candice, who took it with a gracious smile. They were a little more graceful than the other two.

Patty and Dodie then 'glided' off, doing their version of interpretative ballroom dancing.

Emma looked over at me with a sigh.

"Come on then dickwad, dance with me."

"Oh Lady Emma, your charm will be the death of me!"

Emma rolled her eyes as I took hold of her hands and span around clumsily.

Her hands somehow ended up around my neck, and mine on her waist, and we were suddenly just swaying weirdly from side to side.

Without warning, Emma darted forward and pressed a kiss to my cheek, then whirled us around into a dizzy wonderland until we ended up on the ground, laughing. Tom and Carrie soon joined us, along with Patty and Dodie. Brian and Candice faired pretty well before collapsing along with us.

We lay there for a while, giggling like children.

A/N

Sorry for the lateness sorry for the shortness see you next Wednesday and all that jazz

~Georgina

Twitter: ThisIsGeorgieXo

Tumblr: sugarcanellamas

Instagram: assemblingphilosophies

Personal Wattpad: ThisIsGeorgieXo