Chapter Fifty-Five

Alfie~
I grabbed my food off the crabby lunch lady and sat down. I prodded the science experiment they labelled curry as I sat lonely. Hopelessly I sit at the table awaiting someone's company when all of a sudden the world falls black and I collapse.

I wake up to find Zoe at my side and Dan next to her. For about half an hour all my vision is blurry and all I think I see is Zoe and Dan. Then I lift my head to find a load of people surrounding us. I stand up and straighten myself up and then say " I'm fine it was simply low blood sugar" and walk away feeling like a boss. I stroll slowly through our horrible corridors and only wish I was at home. It feels like just yesterday I was getting picked up by two intimidating gorillas of men and taken her to my doom. I can't keep hope that I won't be next because chances now are higher than they have ever been. It seems this killer is after Zoe and I'm so close to her, I don't want her to get hurt. Then that stayed in my mind and I stopped in my tracks and turned back. Confidently I walked back to the room and done what I had been wanting to do for a while now. I walked into that room with my head held high, and I kissed Zoe.

A /N

Crappy as we'll I know but two in one night and yh haven't even done homework yet so.... Fregglo mars should help me out!!byee
~ Dalina