Odd Japan

Hiyaaa. This is the 5th chapter and I'm really glad that people have read this up to here. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Oh btw. I will attempt to do Japan's accent. I apologise if I fail at it.

~One Week Later~

Japan's POV

So today I am paying a visit to Germany to congratulate my two friends, Italy and Germany on their relationship. I am very happy for them and I have been waiting for a very long time to hear that they have gotten into a relationship. I have been a secret shipper of the two since I first joined the Axis Powers and met them. So currently I in a taxi going down the streets of Berlin to Germany's home. The city is bustling with people, but luckily the traffic isn't too bad. I open my bag that I am carrying and double check to make sure I brought the notebook I want to give to them. Good, it is still there, Inside the notebook is pictures and notes about their friendship and all the stuff that they have done that is cute or is romantic. I hope they don't think it is too creepy. The taxi comes to a stop in front of Germany's home. I thank the driver and bow, then pay him. I take my bag and walk up to the door. I ring the bell and wait for someone to come to the door. I hear a bit of rustling from inside. The door opens and Germany is there. "Oh. Hello Japan. Come in." Germany speaks and I bow and respond, "Thank you." I walk inside and take off my shoes. He then shuts the door behind me and I speak, "Congraturations on your rerationship. I have a gift for you two." Germany looks at me curiously and Italy walks over. "Ciao Japan. It's so good to see you again. Did I hear something about a present for me and Luddy?" I nodded my head and walked over to the lounge, Italy and Germany following me. We all sat down and I got the notebook and the cake out of my bag. I handed both of the items over to them. "Japan!" Italy shouted, "You got us cake. Grazie!" Italy sounded very joyful and I just nodded. Germany picked up the notebook and opened it on the first page. This face went bright red. "Do you rike it?" I asked politely.

Germany's POV

I face went a deep red as I opened the first page of the notebook. It was titled, "The GerIta Record Book". I quickly closed the book and put it down. Japan spoke, "Do you rike it?" I gulped slightly and responded, unsure of what exactly to say, "Uhhh... Ja. I'm just curious Japan. Is this book a book about me and Italy?" Curiously Italy picked up the book and opened it on a random page. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink and he giggled. Japan responded to my question, "It is. I have arways been a fan of you two as a coupre so I used that notebook to keep track of arr the things you did that made you rike a coupre. I decided that I didn't need it anymore so I gave it to you two. So it courd bring back ord memories." I nodded and blushed. I had no idea that Japan was secretly like this. Sighing I responded, "Thank you Japan. It is a nice gift." Japan nodded and the room went awkwardly silent.

Italy's POV

As we all sat around awkwardly, I picked up the notebook and began to read and look at all the picture in it. It did bring back a lot of old memories. I smiled at loads of the pictures. Germany glanced over at the notebook and began reading it with me. I noticed that Japan had gotten up and spoke, "Oh Japan. Would you like something to eat?" He shook his head and responded, "That you for your hospitarity, but I wirr be fine. I have something that I need to do in private. Prease excuse me." Both Germany and I nodded. As soon as Japan left the room Germany looked at me and smiled. "This is actually a good gift from Japan. It brings back memories." I nodded and then cuddled into Germany's chest. He placed his arms around. I'm so happy.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed. I will put out the next chapter very soon. Ciao! :3