Time for le wedding

~A month later~

No One's POV (Yes, Canada is alive, but this is not Canada)

With the Brides

The three 'brides' all sat together discussing their wedding nights. Romano spoke, "Fratello if that potato bastard hurts you I swear I'll kill him." Italy replied, rubbing the back of his neck, "Luddy isn't going to hurt me fratello. Now that I'm thinking about it, why do you hate Luddy so much?" Sighing and holding the bridge of his nose Romano responded, "He just reminds me of someone who hurt you years ago." Italy looked down, there was suddenly a gloomy aura in the room. "Fratello, you don't mean Holy Rome do you?" Romano nodded. Looking back up at Romano with a huge, goofy smile on his face italy spoke again, "Well guess what fratello, he was Holy Rome." Wide eyed Romano stared at Italy and spoke, "How did you find out?"

"Prussia told me." Austria looked at Italy shocked then spoke, "That idiot told you? He was supposed to keep it a secret." Italy shook his head, "It doesn't matter Mr Austria, I'm glad he told me. He's not an idiot." Austria nodded, then looked down. "I still can't believe we are all wearing wedding dresses. I feel ridiculous." Italy giggled and spoke, "I like it. Reminds me of when I was younger. Doesn't it remind you too fratello?" Blushing heaps Romano responded, "Y-yeah I guess. Well, I agree with Austria. I feel ridiculous too." They continued to sit around for a bit, chatting about the future. Hungary walked in and gasped. "My gosh you guys look amazing." Italy got up from his seat and spoke, "Ms Hungary thanks. This was such a great idea." Romano scoffed and Austria just blushed. Putting her hands together Hungary spoke, "Well, the wedding is about to start. It's time for you guys to get ready to walk down the aisle." They all stood up and followed Hungary and ready to walk out.

With the grooms

Germany was walking around the room, mumbling random stuff in German. He was very worried. Prussia got up and walked over to his brother, stopping him from walking. "West, don't worry. The awesome me is going to be there so nothing will go wrong." Germany looked up at his brother and gave him a thankful smile. Spain waltzed into the room looking rather happy. "Amigos it's time for us to go out now. Come on, let's go." Germany and Prussia nodded and walked out, following the overly happy Spaniard. They made their way down the aisle and to the altar. The three of them stood there, looking snazzy in their suits. Germany was trying to calm himself down, while Prussia was making random faces to himself while thinking about Austria and Spain was just smiling like a doofus. Suddenly there was a loud crash and a scream. Shocked, Germany, Prussia and Spain ran down the aisle. Once they reached the end they went around the corner. There they found Hungary lying on the floor knocked out. Prussia leaned down to her and shook her. "Hungary wake up." Hungary slowly opened her eyes and sat up. Spain leaned down next to her and spoke, "Hungary what happened." Her eyes suddenly widened and she spoke, "The 2p's took Italy, Romano and Austria."

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. What a cliff hanger! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'll most likely update tomorrow. Ciao! :3