Time to attack and save waifus

Konnichiwa tomodachi. Welcome to the next chapter. Now before we begin this chapter, I would like to thank you all so much for reading my fanfic, the fanfic is coming to an end so I just want to thank you for reading. I'm so happy that people have been reading it and have enjoyed it. Now, onto the chapter!

Germany's POV

As we ran, Prussia shot at the guards. They fell off the railing, which indicated that they were dead. Running on the balcony I shot at one of the windows and it broke. "Run through here!" I shouted to the others as I ran through the broken window. I stopped when I reached railing. I looked down to see there were 3 levels. Spain got out his radio and radioed the others telling them that we had found the building and gave them the coordinates to the building. Without saying anything Prussia jumped over the edge and fell. I was about to shout no, but then I saw he had hooked a harness to the railing. I looked to my left and saw a stairwell and started running down the stairs. As I ran I full on crashed into someone. We both fell to the floor. I looked up at who the person was. It was Romano. "Mein gott Romano. I'm sorry." I quickly got to my feet and helped Romano up. He looked at me then spoke, "When did you get here?" I spoke quickly, "Just before. Everyone else is helping out. Spain is up these stairs." He nodded and spoke, "I haven't been able to find Veneziano or Austria yet." Nodding I ran off and he ran off up the stairs.

Italy's POV

I let out a scream of pain as the knife cut down my back. Tears poured out of my eyes as my 2p continued to cut me for the 20th time. For a week, everyday I had been getting cut all over my body. Laughing menically he poured pot water over my cut. Screaming more I tried moving but I couldn't. Through the pain and tears I spoke, "Why are you doing this?" Walking around to face me, he gripped my throat and spoke, "Did I give you permission to speak filth?" He then proceeded to punch me multiple times in the stomach. I tried to cough up blood but instead I choked because he was still choking me. Suddenly I door opened and he let go of my throat. I gasped for air and panted. Looking up I saw Luddy's 2p. He spoke, "The 1ps have made it in. But only 4 of them." Furious my 2p spoke, "What!? How the fuck did they get in!!??" Luddy's 2p spoke again, "They shot the guards then broke in through the windows." Unexpectedly my 2p started laughing. "This is perfect. Lutz, go find you 1p and bring him here. I have an idea." He nodded and left the room. My 2p turned around and looked back at me. I looked at him in fear as a large smile crept onto his lips. He went over to my ear and whispered, "You are going to have so much fun." His words sent shivers all through my body. I knew exactly what he meant by fun and I was utterly terrified.

Lutz's POV

I walked through the halls of the building searching for my 1p. As I walked I thought, 'I wonder what he is planning?' If I am being honest with myself I do feel pretty bad for what Luciano is going to his 1p. It wasn't right. But I know if I said something like that nothing good would come out of it. Continuing down the halls, I saw loads of guards running along, holding large guns. Just as I was about to turn the corner, my 1p ran past me. I turned and shouted to him, "Oy! 1p!" He turned and looked at me. Pure hatred on his face. "What do you want?!" I spoke again, "Follow me if you want to find him." He gave me a suspicious look but decided to follow me. We walked down the halls in silence. Once we got to the room, before we entered I spoke, "Just a warning you are not going to like what you see."

No one's POV

As the door opened Germany's eyes widened at the sight of the room. On the walls there were all sorts of torture deivces and weapons. In the middle of the room Italy sat on the floor with no clothes on, covered in cuts, bruises, burns and scars. Germany was about to rush into the room, but Italy's 2p walked over to Italy holding a gun. He spoke, "If you take another step I will shoot him." Germany stood still. Italy's 2p picked Italy up by the hair and put his face next to Italy's face. He licked his cheek then spoke, "Now, do exactly as I say and my he won't get killed." Germany nodded and waited for what the 2p was going to say. With a large smile on his face Italy's 2p spoke. "I'm going to give you a gun and you have to shoot my 1p in both legs." Germany's eyes widened at the request. "I can't" Germany said while looking at Italy. Looking into his eyes Italy, "It doesn't matter Luddy. You can shoot me in the legs." Germany shook his head. The 2p spoke, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Time is running out. You better do it or he dies." Crying Germany spoke, "Give me a gun." The 2p smiled and gave him a gun. "Italy I am so sorry." I aimed the gun at Italy's legs and fired.