FrUk Wedding

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS STORY HAS OVER 100 VIEWS! I AM SO HAPPY! Thank you so much for everyone who has read this story. It means a lot. To celebrate reaching this, this chapter is going to be France and England's wedding. Also, Sorry for the late update I was busy and I didn't have time to write. Well, anyway. Please enjoy the chapter!

~2 months later brought to you by tea and croissants~

No One's POV (No this isn't Canada. Canada is someone!)

Everyone sat in the church waiting for the wedding to begin. It had been two months and now France and England are getting married. France was in the dressing room preparing his outfit and fixing up his bow tie one last time. He breathed in and out. It was finally happening. He can finally marry the one he has loved for so long. America walked into the room and spoke, "France dude. You ready. The wedding is about to start." France looked over at his friend and replied, "Oui. I am ready America. Let's go." Walking confidently, France left the room with America and went up to his spot at the altar. One moment later Roderich started playing the wedding theme on his piano and England walked out in a beautiful, long white wedding dress. Everyone turned and shocked expressions planted on their faces as they saw England. Italy and Hungary didn't seem shocked at all since it was their idea. France couldn't help but have a huge smile on his face as England walked down the aisle. He looked like an angel. As England made his way up to the altar France turned to face his husband and Spain (who was the vicar) started to speak. "Hola amigos. We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of France and England. Since I didn't really practise I'm just gonna skip to the vows. England, your vows." Sighing nervously England spoke, "Francis, for so long I acted like I hated you and was always annoyed by your presence. But the truth is, I acted that way because I didn't know how to hide my feelings so I thought the best idea was to hide them by acting like I hated you. I realise now that it wasn't the smartest idea but that was in the past. Ever since I first met you something changed in me. Whenever I was near you my heart would beat fast and I wouldn't be able to think straight. For so long I ignored these feelings, I tried brushing them away, but I couldn't. I love you so much and I can't wait to spend the rest of my years with you." Finishing his vows, England placed the ring on France's wedding finger. Spain smiled then spoke, "Now France. Please say your vows." Moving slightly closer to England and looking down into his forest, green eyes, France spoke, "Arthur. When I first asked you to be my boyfriend I thought, 'He is going to say no.' But, when you said yes, I was so happy. I had been waiting so long to hear those words from your lips. All that time I had thought you hated me but I was wrong. You loved me for so long, but I was to blind to see it. And I have never told you this, but I too have loved you since the first day I saw you. Somehow, the moment I saw you I was magically drawn to you. There was just something about you that made me feel so happy. I may act like a big pervert, always going after women, but the truth is, my heart has always been yearning for you. My heart has always belonged to you. I love you more than anything I am overjoyed that I can finally, truly give you my heart." They both stared into each others eyes lovingly, smiling at each other. "Do you, Francis Bonneyfoy take Arthur Kirkland to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Spain spoke joyfully. "I do." France spoke proudly. "And do you, Arthur Kirkland take Francis Bonneyfoy to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Nodding at both their responses, Spain said the last words to make their marriage official, "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. France you may kiss England." With those words said France brought England into a loving kiss.

Italy's POV

I clapped as France and England kissed. It was amazing seeing those two get married. Who knew they had loved each other for all those years but didn't tell each other. I smiled at how happy they looked. Once they had finished kissing, England turned and threw his rose. Surprisingly they landed on my lap. I blushed and froze. This meant I was the one who was going to get married next. I looked over at Luddy, who was sitting next to me. He was blushing just as much as I was. A few moments later France and England started walking down the aisle, and everyone was getting up to leave as well. I stood up as Luddy did and we joined in the que of people. Basically all the countries were invited so it was going to take a while.

Once we finally got out of the building and into our car, I hopped in the back to to Luddy while Spain got in the driver's seat and fratello in the passenger seat. We drove in silence until fratello spoke, "So, with that flower thing. Does that mean you are going to be the next to get married?" My eyes widened a bit. I never expected fratello to ask about the flowers. Hesitantly I responded, "Sí." He sighed a bit then spoke again, "Well, if you do get married. I better be the best name fratello."

"Of course. Who else would be the best man? You are my fratello!" I responded. I never expected him to have that reaction. A few minutes later the car stopped in front of the venue that the party's at. I get out of the car and wait for the others. Once everyone was out of the car I grabbed Luddy's hand and we walked in.

Germany's POV

Italy grabbed onto my hand and we walked in the building. Music was playing, balloons, that are blue, white and red are everywhere. The room looked incredible. A large cake sat on a table at the side of the room. Italy and I walked to our table. The people at our table are Romano, Spain, Austria, mein bruder and Japan. Once everyone was in the room, England and France cut the cake. After that we all started eating and drinking. I sat down with a plate of potatoes and sausages and a glass of beer. Moments later Italy sat down next to me with a huge plate of pasta and a glass of wine. Of course he was. "So Italy, about the flowers..." Italy looked up from his plate of pasta and replied, "Sí. What about the flowers?" I blushed deeply. "Do you think that you will get married soon?" He stopped eating and looked at me. Opening his honey eyes and staring into blue ones. "W-well, I hope so. But I don't exactly know. It depends." I nodded and thought to myself, 'What exactly does that mean?' I looked back down at my food. It was now awkwardly silent. Taking in a deep breath I got off my seat and walked off to find my brother. I discovered him in the corner talking to Hungary. I walked over and spoke, "Sorry to interrupt. But can I speak with you bruder." He nodded and I went over to a corner of the room. "What do you need from your awesome brother?" Letting out a shaky breath I spoke, "Well, you know how Italy got the flowers?" He nodded, "Well. I asked him if he thinks he will get married soon. And he said that he hopes so but he doesn't know. What does that mean bruder?" Chuckling quietly he replied, "It means that he wants to get married but he doesn't know if the person he is with wants to marry him too." I nodded at first confused. Moments later I suddenly realised what he meant and spoke, "So you are saying Italy doesn't think i want to marry him?" Nodding he put a hand on my shoulder, "God, you have so much to learn brother. Well, do you want to marry Ita chan?" I blushed. "I do want to marry Italy. I just haven't asked him because I thought he wouldn't want to marry me." He sighed and responded, "Well, now you know that he does want to marry you. So go ask him." He turned me around and pushed me towards where Italy was sitting. Without being able to protest, mein bruder pushed me to the table then ran off. Gulping, I turned to mein bruder who was on the other side of the room, giving me two big thumbs up.

No One's POV

Germany got down on one knee in front of Italy. Italy turned in his seat and looked down at Germany, slightly confused. Sighing Germany spoke, "Italy. Feliciano, at first I had no idea what you meant earlier. But now I do. I love you so much Feli and I want to spend my life with you. Will you marry me?" At first Italy looked shocked, but then he started crying. Confused, Germany got off the ground and put his arms around Italy. "Don't cry Feli. I'm sorry." Italy shook his head and responded, "I'm crying happy tears Luddy. Of course I'll marry you." They looked into each others eyes and shared a passionate kiss. Both of them more happy than ever.

Apologies for it being so long. Hope you enjoyed. I shall update very soon. Ciao! :3