new friends | 2

I involuntarily woke up due to the drilling sounds of my alarm clock.
I sat right up straight and went trough my messy hair with my hand.
For a few seconds I just sat there staring into nothing when I finally stood up and went to the bathroom doing my morning routine.

While I brushed my teeth I checked if any classes got canceled today and there was, even my first class. Kinda regretting standing up so early I just went with it and put my clothes on. I picked out a white with black striped turtleneck and a red jeans.
I went to the kitchen and made myself a healthy breakfast. A yoghurt with mixed fruit and a tea.

After that I packed my back and got in my car, heading to the park.

The streets were full of students heading to school. There would be large groups or just one student going to school.
It was noisy, they were all laughing and chatting. Or some were studying.

I turned around the corner and already saw the trees and the flowers.
I parked in a free slot and went to a bench and sat down.

After I waited for a couple of minutes decided on taking a walk, maybe it would be more efficient finding her that way.
I put my earphones in and started walking.
I watched the people passing by, the sunflowers smiling and the river sparkling.

The path I was walking on was uneven, stony and very thin, so that only one person could fit in. To my right was a river and to my left was a slightly tilted grass slope.

My thoughts got interrupted by ringing bells.
I turned around to see that girl I was searching for, but this time she looked terrified.

I WAS IN HER WAY!!
I quickly jumped to the stone stairs attached to the slopes, she stopped with her bike.
"ARE YOU CRAZY??", she asked shocked.
"HOW COULDN'T YOU NOTICE ANYTHING? I WAS RINGING LIKE CRAZY!!", she added before I could even explain.

//she's so pretty//

I may was on the stairs but she looked so small.

"I'm, I'm sorry, I was too lost in thoughts", I stuttered.

"Hah, please be more careful next time, you- I mean we could got hurt so badly.", she explained.

"Eh, yes.", I agreed.

"Ahh, I gotta go now", she waved goodbye.

"Mh, Bye"

She then started riding her bike again.
Her figure got smaller and smaller until I couldn't see her again.

That was when I finally realized that my chance of getting to know her was gone.

//why am I so dumb?!//

I could have literally punched myself in the face.
I got upstairs and straight to my car aiming for Starbucks next.

-at Starbucks-

After I got in and ordered a drink, I sat down and opened Instagram.
Seeing that someone messaged me. And that, of course, was Namjoon.

He sent me a lot of pictures again, I replied to some and then told him what just happened.

"HOW COULD THAT HAPPEN? YOU LITERALLY GOT THE LUCK TO MEET HER AGAIN"

There we go now.

-YEAH I KNOW, BUT IDK MAN. I WAS KINDA FROZEN, MAYBE I NEEDED SOME TIME TO ACTUALLY REALIZE THAT SHE WAS IN FRONT OF ME

"ARRRGGGHHHHDJDHJSVDJSDJ"

"OKAY BUT DONT LOOSE HOPE! JUST GO THERE TOMORROW AGAIN!"

-YES I WILL