Mask | 5

Taehyung POV

I was walking on the path again, trying to stop her, again.
I finally saw her from the distance, I automatically waved and smiled.

"You again?", she grinned.

"Ha, yeah."

"I bought you a drink! I didn't know what you liked, but I thought hot chocolate would be good, since it's still cool outside and you're riding a bike.", I handed out the drink.

"There really was no need to!"

"Just take it before it gets cold, Biker girl!"

//OKAY WHY TF DID I SAY THAT?!//

"Yeah- Wait What.", she reached out her hand to the drink but then took it back before she could grab it.

"Biker girl??", she asked while laughing.

"Well, uhm, I don't know your name yet and I'm always seeing you on a bike!", I tried to explain.

"Lee Shin-ae. I don't know your name either, erm, Stop sign.", she grinned.

"Stop sign?? Come on give me a cooler nickname.", I whined.

"Then Stoplight, because you've been stopping me from the last few days and you were wearing red pants on the first day!", she explained.

"Please call me Taehyung instead."

"Okay, Stop sign!", she joked.

"ARGH, COME ON!", I laughed.

"Haha, can I still take that drink though?"

"Oh, yeah sure, Biker girl", I gave her the drink and smirked.

"I gotta go now! My classes are going to start soon! See ya!", she waved and drove off.

"Bye!", I shouted.

//it went by so smooth- even though I had to giver her that nickname//

I chuckled because of thought and walked home.
It may was a longer walk ( 24 minutes ), but I enjoyed every second of it, just the fact of being outside was enough and that I can meet Shin-Ae again tomorrow.

<<Hours earlier

Jungkook POV

"HEY, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD!?!", that was the first thing I heard from my, probably, drunk father.

"I was just outside with friends!!", I shouted back from the hall, while he, probably, was in the living room.

"HAH, "FRIENDS" YOU SAY?! YOU WENT OUTSIDE WITH YOUR PLUSHIES OR WHAT?!! YOU DUMB KID!!!", he yelled back, I could hear how his words became sloppy. He was drunk again.

"SHUT UP!!", I screamed.

"SO I WAS RIGHT, HUH?! YOU MISERABLE CHILD!! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE FRIENDS!!", he mocked me.

"I HAVE FRIENDS!! NOW SHUT UP AND KEEP ON DRINKING YOUR BELOVED ALCOHOL!!!", I fought back.

"HOW COULD A CHILD LIKE YOU GET ANY FRIENDS??"

"BELIEVE ME OR NOT BUT I HAVE FRIENDS NOW!!! AND NOW SHUT TF UP!!!", I yelled.

"YEAH, AS IF THE LOOSER JEON JUNGKOOK HAS ANY FRIENDS!", he laughed at me.

I ignored it this time and ran upstairs to my room. I closed the door behind me and glided it down. I started to cry in silence.

This is my life, I have an alcohol addicted father and a hard working mother, whose barely at home.