Chapter 2 extra

Todoroki POV

When i started to wake up to get ready for today, i felt an unknown weight pressing on me, I couldn't see at first due to me rubbing my eyes earlier. After a few seconds my eyes adjusted and i stopped functioning at what i saw. Y/N's head was on my chest while her body was pressed on my stomach, she was making light snores while her hands were around my waist. My whole face was covered in red but i kept my calm demeanor, wait how did i get on her bed ?, I thought as i recalled what happened last night.

----------------------------------------------

It was midnight and i still couldn't sleep, i tried to change my positions, count sheep or use my ice but to no avail.

"Todo-chan are you awake ?" Y/N asked.
"Mhm" was my reply.
"Can't sleep ?"
"Yeah, the futon isn't the problem though" I said, changing my body position again.
There was silence for a moment until she spoke up.
"Its quite cold here on the bed" She said, then turned to me.
"H-How about you and me s-share ?, so that you can be more c- comfortable !" she suggested, stuttering.

I stopped thinking at that moment and all my thoughts were scrambled. Sharing a bed... with a girl ?, I thought about it for a moment until she interrupted.
"A-Ah, nevermind it was a stupid idea" she said and turned her back.
I sighed and stood up and lightly scooted her to make space. "Hmm.. Comfy" Was all i said before i succumbed to the soft pillow and bed.

----------------------------------------------

Shit, this is bad, I thought as i looked at her. This was very embarrassing but it feels very nice, her gentle exhales on my skin felt warm and comfortable. this girl is gonna be the death of me, I thought while i played with a strand of her hair.

An hour and a half later, she looked like she was about to wake up. I put on my regular poker face and calm demeanor as she began to wake up and yawned a bit. She looked down and our eyes met, she was processing about the situation and by the time she realized, her face was painted in red. I looked at her dumbfounded as she was getting up and started apologizing for the position we were in. "don't sweat it, its my fault anyways since i was on the bed" I got up and walked towards the bathroom. "Can i use your bathroom ?" I asked and she slightly nodded.

Y/N POV

Oh my god, Oh my god, please kill me, I thought while i stuffed my red face into my pillow. He exited the bathroom and was about to leave my room, "Your hair smells nice" he smirked and exited while i blushed into oblivion.