Chapter 26

Y/N POV

I woke up at the sounds of yelling and people chattering. A bright light was faced in front of me; It was the kind of brightness that brought drought through my retinas, a fear of going blind completely. I could guess where I was; Recovery girl's temporary clinic? Of course I was. People continued talking, prompting me to tune out the chatter.

Those lights pierced through my eyes, a blur, blotting out my vision. Those were the least of my problems, I couldn't move my head or the rest of my body. But something clouded my head with thoughts. What was it, that was so important, that both Shiso and that suicidal blockhead want from me? It's been a few years since that day in Berlin. Perhaps another chance at fighting? I'm not sure, but I'll find out either way.

"What do you want from me, Yeager? " I muttered, closing my eyes and enjoying the comfortable, feather-filled pillow.

"Oh, it seems you're awake now, Ackerman." Recovery girl's voice spoke out of the blue. I grumbled, straining my neck towards the youthful-heroine. "Granny Chiyo." I mumbled.

"Y/N-CHAN/SAN!! YOU'RE AWAKE!!" A set of voices yelled out in unison. My vision adjusted, a clear view was on play. Ochaco-chan, Tsu, Tenya and Mineta were standing right next to another student's bed next to mine. Was that Izu with casts?

"Does fainting happen to you on a daily basis?" A sarcastic Toshi-san joked. I eye-rolled, facing the opposite direction of the number 1 hero. The others crowded around my bed. I could feel their eyes watching me from behind.

I rolled over and sat on the bed, fixing up my uniform and shoes. "I'm fine you guys. Worry about Izuku, not me." I reassured them.

I walked towards the exit before taking one last glance at Izuku.

"Hey Izu." I called him out.
"Y/N-chan?" The male, groggily turned his head.

"Thank you." I mumbled. He quirked a brow in confusion before I spoke. "For saving Shoto."

Soon after, I left the temporary clinic and walked down the empty halls of the stadium. I couldn't walk properly, my posture was wobbling throughout the whole stroll. I used the walls for support as I continued.

"Y/N." Another vision appeared. The giant tree, reappearing again with its bright lights that illuminated the entire desert.

"Yeager." I muttered. I didn't have the time for this. I blocked out the communication and walked back up the stands. Please just get out of my head.

"I'll speak with you later." I said, missing a step by the stairs

I stumbled down the stairs, by accident; Hardening my body to prevent any unnecessary wounds.

Huh, My quirk's back and active? That's a relief. The scars remained embedded in my skin, a pity, that is.

Yeager.. I'll deal with you later. Now is just a bad time.

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

After The stadium grounds finished repairing, the matches continued. Tenya easily bested Shiozaki by using his speed and pushing her out of the ring. Now it was my match against Fumikage.