Chapter 21.5

Y/N POV

I found a secluded spot where, me and Shoto could spent some time alone. It was just outside the stadium, so we wouldn't worry about coming in late. There were some trees around the area we were in. I touched the bark, which was soft for a tree, not that hard too. I stuck my finger towards the tree, pointing just where everyone would sit.

"Sit there." I politely commanded.

Todo nodded, sitting down, legs stretched. He looked so small on my point of view, which was cute. "Here?" He asked.

"Yup! Now spread your legs a bit." He did as told to. My arms on both my hips.
"Like this?"
"Yep!"

Instantly, I flumped myself right in front of him. I sat in between his legs, feeling his body temperature rise up. I laughed it off, a feeling of bliss rose up through my body. Shoto wrapped his arms around my neck, his chin rested on top of my head.

"You're so cute Y/N."  My heart raced, my palms started sweating. One of my weaknesses.. Shoto's compliments. It can't be helped I guess.

One thought raced through my head during the matchups earlier. Should I tell him about what happened with his dad? But he'd swat it right away. It's all or nothing!

"I talked to your father earlier." I bluntly said. Shoto hummed, now the situation's awkward!

"What did he say?" Shoto's tone was deep and intimidating. I could feel the killer aura around me. scary!

"W-Well.. Y-You aren't gonna like it." I stated, glancing at my palm. Shoto grumbled, placing his arms around my waist. I got confused at first by the action, then he shortly lifted me up and placed me towards him. It was.. Awkward, since we're facing each other, eye to eye.

Shoto placed his hands on mine, his face ever so cute!

"I can handle it." He stated. He gave a sweet smile that gave a right touch of red on his cheeks. The unexpected blush gave an unnatural warmth rushing through my body.

I giggled from the sight of his face, soon breathing down the laugh. "Alright! Just please don't get mad." Shoto nodded, his expression as interesting as ever. I already know he would get angry after I would be finished explaining. I prepared for the worse.

"I accidentally ran into your dad on the way to the bathroom. He figured out that we were dating." He gave a nod, signaling to continue.

"He asked me to convince you, to use your flames. He even called it his side." His expression seemed heavy. He frowned shortly after I explained. Shoto sighed like a soft, gentle breeze. He drifted off for awhile, until I snapped him back into reality.

"Ah, I'm sorry Y/N."
"It's alright! I gave him something to think about though." I remembered that embarrassing speech I gave, when I snapped.

He sighed once again.

"He doesn't know when to quit. Does he?" Shoto's frustrated side showed itself.
"I.. Don't wanna become like him, Y/N. I don't wanna hurt you." I want to tell him! He isn't like him!

I pushed myself closer to his face, staring right into his eyes. In a moment I pressed my lips against his, feeling his body easing up. I pulled away, my hands caressing his scarred side. I spoke in a serious tone.

"Don't say that. You are not like him. Only hating him more will lead to your downfall, Todo. You won't be a bully! You are a nice guy after all! So never say that again." I pouted, lightly smacking his cheeks. I don't wanna hear that again.

Shoto chuckled shortly. His amusement confuses me.

"This reminds me of how we met."

Todoroki POV

Her smile was one of the happiest moments growing around me. The glow her happiness gives, just awes me. I love her so much.

"Haha, it does." She murmured. She pulled me into a hug, a warm one. It reminds me of you.. Mom. I don't wanna leave her side, ever. But I can't take her words enough. I... Need more time to think. I want to be sure, so I won't hurt her and become like him. I promise.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."