Chapter 5

"Oh and by the way, I was lying about the expulsion" he said right on cue. "WHAT !?!?" Most of the class said with shocked expressions while I was giggling at them.

"It should have been obvious if you just to thought about it. Sorry I guess I should have said something" Momo said with hands on her hips. "Yeah you should have" most of them replied. "Glad I wasn't the only one who thought about it" I lightly punched her shoulder and offered a fist bump, she smirked and returned the bump. Shota then told us to get back to class and look over some handouts and review it. The day was over before I knew it and the bell rang, signaling the end of class. "Ready to go ?" I asked Todo-chan, he only replied with a nod and we were about to exit the classroom until Pomeranian blocked us.

He grabbed me by the collar and I looked at him in a questioning manner. "Um, why are you strangling me ?" I asked.

"Listen up shorty, just because you got first place doesn't mean you're better than me !, I'M NUMBER ONE GOT THAT !?" His grip tightened. Todo-chan was about to do something but I gestured him to stay back.
"Ah I see !, Alright then I'll help you as much as I can !, Let's do our best together !" I said enthusiastically while smiling at him. He looked at me with a confused expression but it turned into an annoyed one. "OH JUST SHUT UP !, YOU'RE JUST PUTTING ME OFF MY FOC-" He got interrupted when we made eye to eye contact.

Bakugo POV

Shit ! Shit ! Shit !, She looks too damn innocent !!, I sweatdropped and quickly released her and bolted out of the classroom.

Y/N POV

"Well that was weird. Let's go Todo-chan" I said still confused of what occurred. We exited the building and I saw tenya, midoriya and uraraka conversing and walking together I ran to them and poked uraraka's side, making her flinch a little.

"Hey you guys !, Going to the station ?" I asked.
"Yup, You going too ?" I gave her a thumbs up.

Todo-chan walked behind me, watching us converse. He leaned closer to my ear and whispered. "Y/N, can't the two of us just go without them ?" I felt chills up my spine and felt my cheeks heat up by our contact. "Aw come on, don't be like that Todo-chan, you should make new friends" I whispered back. He sighed and just walked beside me.

We talked more while Todo-chan was quietly observing from the back.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

We said our goodbyes and me and Todo-chan were on our way home. "Ne Todo-chan you wanna take a Walk on the beach ?" I suggested. There was silence for awhile until he nodded and we went towards the beach.

The sea was calm and the wind blew in my face. The temperature was warm and it was a perfect time to be here. I took out my hair pin as I watched the coral being beaten by the calm waves, my hair being windblown.

"Wow, Y/N" I turned to Todo-chan who had small tints of crimson on his cheeks.

"Yes ?"
"Y-You look really pretty with your hair down"
His statement made my face flush and my heartbeat accelerate.
"A-Ahah, thanks t-todo-chan" I stuttered and gave him a shy smile.

We were about to leave until todo-chan pulled my arm back making me face towards him with close proximity. "T-Todo-chan w-w-what are you d-doing ?" He didn't answer but leaned closely to my face with eyes closed. I did the same and I could feel his his hot breathe on my face as our lips were about to connect.

'Oboetenai koto mo takusan atta darou Dare mo kare mo shiruetto' my phone rang, slightly startling us as I opened up to see the caller. Shota, I sighed and gave Todo-chan a weak smile. "Sorry Todo-chan I have to go" he had a sad expression on his face but it soon changed into his normal one. "Alright I'll see you at school Y/N" "O-Oh before I go" I gulped and pecked his cheek then ran away with supersonic speed, covering my blushing face.

Stupid, stupid, why'd you do that !?!?, I thought as I twisted the lock, opening the door to my room. I set my bag down and laid down on the couch and groaned in embarrassment. Shota sat down next to me and turned on the TV.

"So anything happened with your boyfriend" he smirked as heat rushed up to my face.
"H-He isn't my b-b-boyfriend yet !" I covered my mouth, realizing what I just said.
"Oh ?, Yet ?, Well I accept your relationship with Todoroki, I just hope he treats you well" he chuckled while I attempted to attack him with the lamp.

I laid down on my bed recalling the events that happened with Todo-chan. Was he really gonna kiss me !?, No that's not it he's just being considerate. Arrgh dammit what is this feeling ?, I buried my face on my pillow and soon slept like a child.

Todoroki POV
(Earlier)

Did Y/N just ?, I caressed the cheek she kissed on and felt a smile growing on my face. What is this feeling ?, my smile faded as my phone vibrated in my pocket. I checked the message and it was from my old man saying that I need to get home immediately for training. I sighed as I glanced one last look at the setting sun.