Chapter 22

Y/N POV

"Hey!" Toshi-san called out, his voice echoing Throughout the entire tunnel.

The sports festival was starting off with Izu vs Hitoshi. This match up's an interesting bunch, Izu's One for all vs Hitoshi's Brainwashing. Toshi-san and I, decided to talk to Izu before his match. He was nervous, facing off an opponent that could control your actions if you aren't careful.

"It took awhile, but you're finally getting the hang of using one for all!" A pleased Toshi-san informed Izu.

"All Might! Not really.. I'm still uneasy about it. Like that egg in the microwave visualization thing. I'm trying to recall when I launched it at the villain. Is still feels dangerous. As if I could fall apart if I lose focus and.. Well, it's like what you saw." He defended against a villain without breaking his arm? That's some improvement but not enough.

"Given the level my body's at even when I control it. It gives only a small increase in power." Izuku said, eyes on the floor. You're right about that Izu.

"Hmm.. Right. Remember how I was talking about giving it between zero and a hundred?" I continued Toshi-san's explanation.
"I'd say you're about 5 percent Izu." He repulsed.

"5 percent?! When you put it that way.. I've just gotten lucky with everything. Wait, Y/N-chan. When you got one for all, how much did you control?" He asked, fidgeting his fingers. I.. Forgot. Maybe Toshi-san remembers.

I nudged the blond haired pro, who cleared his throat. "Y/N was able to control 50 percent. In just a month." Izu's mouth was gaping open. His eyes wide. So that's how much I channeled?

"W-Wow.. That progress in a month." I sighed, walking towards the greenette. I smacked his head with force, that a small bump was visible. Toshi-san did the same, only with less power. "Ow! What was that for?" He rubbed the top of his head.

"I only wanna hear you say, that you'll do your best, dammit! There's no such thing as luck. You're never gonna Become the hero you want if you keep saying stuff like that!" Toshi-san angrily lectured. His menacing figure hovering over Izu, while his hands were on his hips. This is comedy gold.

"Now listen. Especially when you're feeling worried or scared.." The skeleton-like hero, inflated into his muscle figure. "That's when you gotta smile! You've come this far, so show some bravado even if it's fake!" Toshi-san raised his thumbs for a motivation. I did the same, patting the green haired boy. "Don't forget that we're expecting big things from you Izu. We're here as backup and support if you ever need them." Curling my lips, I smiled at our future number 1.

"When you find out how to control one for all properly. You can come to me for help, as always! Since Toshi-san's a terrible teacher" I snickered. "Hey I'm not that bad of a teacher!" He mumbled, brows sliding down.

"Oh sure, sure. You want me to call grandpa Torino for help?" The hero froze. His composure crumbling down from a simple name of an old pro hero and teacher.

"Who's grandpa Torino?" We didn't answer back. It's best keeping the old man a secret until he trains with grandpa Torino.

Toshi-san stuttered words but eventually got onto them. "E-Err no need for t-that young Ackerman! N-Now, good luck young Midoriya!" 

"Do your best Izu!"

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

I went back up the stands, to watch the match unfold since couldn't stay down there the whole time. Todo was nowhere to be found which was a bummer. So instead I sat down next to Tenya-kun. I glanced at Tenya-kun and Ochaco-chan, who had smiles on their faces.