Chapter 7

Y/N POV

"Y/N ! Are you there !?" Izuku said, through the ear piece.
"Yeah, what is it ?, Are you okay !?" I asked, worried.
"Don't worry about me, where are you ?"
"Heading towards y-"
"NO, STAY NEAR THE BOMB !" He interrupted.
"Do you have a plan ?"
"Yes I do, please just go !"

I sighed in defeat as I went back up the steps. I entered the room and used my speed to try to touch the bomb but unfortunately I bumped into Tenya on the way. "Ah !, There you are hero !" He attempted to use capture tape on me but I immediately broke it and ran to the end of the room. "Y/N, HUG ONE OF THE PILLARS NOW !"
Izuku yelled. I was hesitant at first until I gave in and did the action.

The ground right in front of me, broke with huge amounts of rubble and wind pressure surrounding the area. Tenya was distracted at the moment and I took my chance to capture the bomb. I jumped and hopped on the debris flying in the air, making my way towards the bomb. I successfully captured the weapon, with tenya-kun wailing and echoing out about the bomb. "THE HERO TEAM.... WINSSSS" Toshi-san announced making me breathe out a sigh of relief.

"Good match Tenya, you did great !" I gave him a high five. He seemed a bit down but his expression became more lively by my action. "Thank you Y/N"

I walked towards the hole on the ground and looked beneath. I frowned at the sight and jumped down the hole to check Izuku and bakugo's condition. I went up to Izuku, examining his body, It seems that he broke his arm using one for all perhaps. I looked back to bakugo who had a dumbstruck impression on his face. I snapped my fingers in front of him, bringing him back to reality. "You alright Bakugo ?" I asked, He only 'tsked' and walked away.

Toshi-san and some recovery bots appeared, the bots carrying Izuku to recovery girl's office. I only sighed at the sight as I saw his swollen arm once again. "Should I teach him how to use it ?" I asked Toshi-san. "That would seem like a good choice, but young Midoriya should learn for himself" I nodded in response and hoped that grandpa torino would train him well during the internships.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I entered the monitoring room and was met with a number of my classmates who had astonished expressions on their faces. I gulped as I knew what was gonna happen next. The group crowded me and started complimenting me on my skills and asked how I was able to do them. I was never used to compliments and would often ignore them but this is too much.

"Hey can't you see that she's uncomfortable from this ?" I let out a sigh of relief. That's why I love you Todo-chan, you're so thoughtful.
"Oh sorry Y/N-chan !" Mina and the others apologized. The crowd soon dispersed and went back to their previous positions.

"Thanks Todo-chan"
"Anytime Y/N"

Toshi-san soon explained the outcome of the match and announced who the MVP was and why. I wasn't paying attention at all and played with Todo-chan's hair, to which he didn't mind.

The rest of he matches went through and I took notes on my classmates quirks, detailing their strengths and weaknesses for future use.

"Good job !, Nobody got injured badly asides from young Midoriya, but you all did great, this being your first training" Toshi-san said, hands on his hips.
"To have such a normal class after Aizawa-sensei, is kinda anticlimatic" Tsu stated making the others nod in agreement.
"Well then !, I must review the results with young Midoriya, and Y/N please come with me" I was initially confused at first until Toshi-san did our secret hand gestures incase  it was urgent and if we were public.