A/N: 100K + Sorry + rewrite

Hey everyone, it's me.

Sorry if you were expecting a chapter, but this is important.

I wanna start this off with a big thanks to you reading and voting on this book. I honestly didn't expect much reception back when I wrote and published my first chapter. I thought nobody would keep interest in it, but here we are. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much.

We hit a fantastic milestone and I can't thank you enough for contributing. It feels like I'm on cloud nine. But I don't deserve this since I left you guys hanging back in June.

Speaking of June, I'd like to say I'm really, really sorry for not updating for the past two months.

To tell the truth, I was working on a project regarding a course that kept me away for quite some time and I had some problems with my mental state. I tried to finish and edit the new chapters and advance the plot (Since I haven't finished outlining it because the bnha and Aot Manga is still ongoing.), but the time never really came and I was thinking of rewriting it. I've been active to check the notifications, but it was only for a few moments. The stress got too heavy and I wanted to cool it off for a while.

The environment surrounding me wasn't great and I needed some time with myself. I couldn't keep it up anymore and I wanted to give everything up.

I didn't want any negativity to affect my writing and disappoint you guys, But it seems I may have already disappointed you for not uploading. I guess I lost interest for a while. I'm really sorry and I hope you can forgive me.

It's quite embarrassing to be honest; putting an Authors note frequently on my previous chapters and telling you about updates that never came often. I'm awful and I'm sorry.

And thank you again for 100K reads and 3K votes. I don't really know how to say it properly, since this is my first time writing and having a fanfic. Though, I'm not really in it for the numbers when I started this book. Just seeing you enjoy the story is enough to make me smile. But that aside, it's still a great achievement and we got it, and sorry again for being absent for quite some time.

Regarding the rewriting part.

During my time off, I had a ton of problems with the plot because I'm an irresponsible pantser who barely plotted and mostly winged it all the way with no recollection of any previous chapters at all. There are a lot of changes I want to make to improve the current state of the book and actually do tolerable outlining.

I've been considering it for a while and decided to go with it. I will be having a collaboration with mysticauthor-chan during the rewrite on this book. Check her out, she's a beautiful human being and her books are wonderful.

I hope you understand about my hiatus on the book and the rework. We will be posting the rewritten chapters by early September. If you do like it this way, I'm sorry but I can't accept the state of the plot, it's a big mess. I'm looking forward to your reaction once it's done, and I hope you give it a chance

Anyways, now it's time to push that away and get working on the rewrite.

I know I've said it a lot, but thank you and I'm really sorry.

Have a great day and remember that you're an awesome person. I'll see you in a bit!