eight

Malaysia (P.O.V)

i was in my room picking out a outfit , august said he wanted me out the house today .

i threw on some ripped jeans , a black an white jordan shirt , with my black an white jordan 12 retros . after i got dressed i did everything else i had too do then i texted august

Me💯🤣
you onna way ?
Bae❤️❤️❤️
imma be there in 5 babygirl

and with that i plopped onna bed an closed my eyes, next thing u know i was sleep .

i was sleeping good until i felt someone slap me on my thigh causing me to jump up an see august "wake yo ass up " he said laughing an bending down to kiss my cheek .

i got out of the bed an followed him outside to his car , "i'm playin music " i cheesed an he shrugged his shoulders and started driving . i was playing the song . They Don't Know by rico love .

"where we going? " i said as i looked over at august who was to busy texting on his phone. we was currently at a red light that just now turned green and with that we sped off . "it don't matter " he glanced over at me , then placed his hand on my thigh rubbing it goin closer to my 😻

we arrived at a gas station and august went in to pay for the gas, when he came back out he pumped the gas and got back inna car "ouu whatchu got in yo pockets " ? i said cause i heard wrappers .

"candy that you ain't finna get nun of " he said and we pulled off, i smacked my teeth and looked out the window ..

august quickly pulled over and and looked over at me, "i know you ain't finna sit up here and do all that" , i just ignored him "we ain't goin nowhere till you stop that shit " he said turning off the car and pulling out his phone "stop what?" i said with an attitude "yo little attitude that's what" he said looking me dead in the eyes .

"ion gotta attitude " i said and reached in the bag for my drink , only to have it snatched out my hands "you ain't gon drink shit each other " he said smiling at me and i smacked my teeth and chewed on my gum .

"can i get a kiss though" he said and leaned over to my side "yeah " i cheesed and leaned over to him and kissed him repeatedly , "i wanna real kiss" an with that we started kissing each other slowly and passionately.

after we finished kissing , he turned the car back on and started driving again while playing nba youngboy  "can i get some candy " i asked hit he ignored me and turned the music up louder and laughing "nigga i know yo ugly ass heard me" i said getting mad and flicked him off " When and where?" he said and i rolled my eyes and shaked my head laughing .

nigga really laughing like sum funny , he pulled out sum candy and gave it to me "here fat ass" he said laughing and i mugged him. about 30 minutes later we pulled up to "Tianna Is Nail And Hair Parlor " once we had parked he opened my door for me . he held my hand and with that we walked inside the place .

when we got up to the counter i told them what i wanted done and i sat down and got my nails done while august was on his phone looking bored asf

"Aye y'all almost done i got stuff to do?" he said

. "You wait, when come in my shop young man " the lady said and we busted out laughing .

after my nails was done , august gave them the money and we left .

~30 minutes later ~

i felt light taps on my shoulder, and i woke up to august shaking me i rubbed my eyes and looked up to see that we were at the mall, i looked at august and cheesed .

we both got out the car hand in hand and walked in the store , august handed me his credit card "Get whatchu want shawty " he said smirking and i grabbed his hand and pulled him into the different stores .

after we were finished shopping , me and august went to the food court and sat down as we waited on our food .

"Hey august " a short girl with big brown eyes said to us , august mugged her "Who that is ?" i asked mugging the girl too

he didn't answer , instead he grabbed my chin and started kissing me and the girl rolled her eyes and walked away .

"Who was that ?" i said again "My ex " he said while looking me up and down and licking his lips "Well shawty needa know her distance, before their be some issues " i said sitting on his lap and kissing him

"but august i gotta question " i said tracing my finger across his chest "wassup?" he said looking at me .

"When are you gonna let me go home ? i been here for months now , pretending to be yo fucking girlfriend now can i go ? " he got mad and looked me in my eyes and didn't say anything

"Didn't i tell yo ass i ain't letting you go , and you lucky we sitting up in this mall cause if it won't for that i would fuck you up for the shit that just came out to mouth " he said clenching his jaw up

" nigga what the fuck , i ain't got nothing to do with what you and my dad got goin on "

"i don't know why you dragged me in this bullshit for anyways , shit "  i said and he grabbed my arm and squeezed it hard

"Because your his daughter and i've been treating you like you my girl but i guess i'ma start punishing yo ass  "

-SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER , THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONG I PROMISE ..😭❤️

-AND GUYS ITS MY BIRTHDAY ❤️🎂👀.