eighteen ❤️.

August (P.O.V)

I paced back in fourth on the beach scratching my head as everyone was out there with me "Nah , this would've never happened if " i was about to say but i didn't finish my sentence and chris jumped up looking at me clenching his jaw "If what ?" he said stepping up to me

i looked to the side "I set china up " chris looked at me like i was crazy "We was tryna break y'all two up we didn't know this shit was gon go this far " i said and chris held back his anger .

I looked down at my phone as i got a text

Unknown number

You want yo babymomma back huh?

I replied to the message and then received another one telling me where she was at i told everyone i was gonna go get her and for them to stay here .

chris was determined to go so i let him and we hopped in the car and pulled off putting the address in the gps about 20 minutes later we pulled up to this small weird looking house i grabbed my strap and wrapped it around my waist getting out the car following behind chris .

"shoot anything we don't know " i said as chris nodded and we kicked down the door there was nobody in here i walked into the kitchen looking at this random door i showed chris and on a count of 3

1
2
3

we busted down the door , going down the steps seeing malaysia tied up to a pole crying , i looked at her face and her body she had all her clothes on and no new bruises or anything like that , thank god she was aight

chris went over to her and untied her and i looked around the room trying to find anyone because ain no way she just down here by her self as i was looking around the corner two niggas popped up and me and chris shot them both .

i immediately remembered she was pregnant i quickly went up to her and told chris to get her , he picked her up and we both headed upstairs "Take her to the car " i said holding my gun looking around the crib i seen a duffle bag so i walked up to it opening it up seeing stacks of money i grabbed the bag leaving out the crib and putting the money in the trunk .

i hopped in and headed over to the hospital .

After we arrived at the hospital the doctors checked her out to the make sure the baby was fine and it turns out the baby was .

I'm foreal thankful for this because what she's been through the baby could've been dead .

I walked over to the vending machine , as i was looking at the drinks this fine ass female walked up beside me , she had a hazel eyes , and a nice body , i looked her up and down and licked my lips and she rolled her eyes and laughed .

"Whats yo name shawty ?" i said leaning against the vending machine , and she crossed her arms "Can i get my soda ?" she said in a soft voice and i laughed a little bit "Can i get yo number ?" i asked and she nodded handing me her phone and i put my number in "Ill text you " she said getting her soda "Ight little mama " i said and she walked away .

I walked into the room with malaysia and chris "Imma leave y'all 2 alone " i said walking back out.

Malaysia (P.O.V)

I was in the room looking at tv sitting down on the bed with chris staring at me "What ?" i asked him cause i hate when bitches just be staring .

like the hell is you looking at .

"First of all don't be talking to me like that" he said coming over sitting next to me "Aht aht hold up , second of all get yo funky ass up from beside me " i said sliding over and looking to the side "You can do all that with china " i mean mugged him and then looked back to the side and spoke "So i just wanna know where we standing at cause what you did was some street activity"