Chapter 2

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Kimmon POV

I really hate not giving in when Bas asked about transferring schools, but I don't want to move. I know that it has been hard on him. The whole thing is really messed up. I'm not even talking about the fact that Godt doesn't even recognize him, but all these guys confessing to Bas and then all these ridiculous rumors saying that Bas is seducing them. Who are they kidding? I know that Bas can be really cute and adorable, but people are just attracted to him. Bas doesn't have to do anything, and he is still like a magnet.

I know that he has been trying to stop this mess, but what he doesn't know that his fierce look often looks extremely cute. People end up thinking that he is trying to play with them.

However, today is a different story. I'm shocked when I stop in the hall and look at Bas. He has an expression that I've never seen before. I'm not the only one. I glance around the hall and I can see the shocked look on everyone's face. They have become so used to Bas being cute, but they have never seen this face before.

I have seen something similar to this look before, but it was only when Bas is extremely mad or pissed at me. He doesn't like showing this much dislike and I may even have to say distain for someone, but it very evident right now.

If I'm not mistaken, I think he is shooting daggers at the poor boy. I glance down at the box of chocolates. Damn. Bas must be really mad. Those are his favorites, and he never turns them down. Maybe me telling him that I don't want to transfer and that he needs to fix this mess is what has pushed him to the edge.

As I stand there in surprised, Bas huffs and turns around. He storms off down the hall while everyone stands motionless watching him walk away. That includes the poor boy who tried to confess.

Well, I think I'm going to have to write this down. The first day that the cute Bas has turned into the mean Bas.

Before I realize it, Bas is out of sight. Do I go after him?

While debating, my phone beeps. I pull my phone out of my pocket. What the heck? I look at my phone again. I'm sure that I'm not seeing it correctly. Why is Copter sending me a message?

Do I want to open the message? After what happened to Bas last year, him and I have ignored Godt and Godt's friends. Well, it isn't like we were friends to begin with. We only went to the same high school. We were far from being friends. So, why is Copter sending me a message now?

My curiosity gets the better of me and I can't take it anymore. I have to know what he wants.

I take a deep breath and I open the message. I continue to stand in the hall while I stare at it. Something isn't right. What is really going on?

I read the message one more time hoping that my mind will find the hidden meaning behind it, but nothing comes to me. However, I'm still puzzled. Not only am I puzzled why he sent me a message, but how did he get my number. I know for a fact that neither Bas nor I have given our numbers to Godt, Beam or Copter. Before the incident, we never had a need to and then after the incident, I was too pissed with Godt to associate with him or his friends.

However, Copter has somehow managed to get my number and now he wants to have supper with me. Something is fishy. Really fishy.

I continue to stare at my phone while I try to think of the possible reasons for asking me to eat with him. However, no matter how much I try to think of the possibilities, I can't think of any likely reasons.