Chapter 12

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

I posted on my board, but I'll also post it here.  I have pretty much the rest of the story written already, but I was trying to figure out what I want for the ending.  However, I haven't had the time to upload the chapters, so I will be uploading them this week and I have decided to keep this story short.  Which means that there will only be a few chapters left after this one.  

Thank you so much for staying with me and reading my story.  You have no idea how much that means to me.  I greatly appreciate it.  If you don't know, all you amazing readers are my inspiration to write more stories.  ❤❤

Once again, thanks for reading my story and I hope to see you at my next book.  

Bas POV

I have managed to successfully avoid Godt again this week. However, I can't stop wondering what Max is going to do to him when he finds out that the Godt is the one who broke my heart. Knowing Max, it probably won't take too long to figure it out. Shoot. I think anyone can figure it out.

Ugh... What am I going to do if Max wants to teach Godt a lesson? I remember back in school when anyone was mean to me. Max would give it back to them, but it would be 10 times worse than what I got. Would he still handle Godt the same way? Wait. I don't care. I don't like him anymore. He is in my past, and I'm going to have something different in the future.

Plus, Tul wouldn't let him act that way. Right?

I shake my head as I lay on my bed. I glance up at the ceiling as my mind continues to run in a million different directions.

I sigh. It isn't anything that I should be concerned about. The idiot couldn't remember me.

I slide up the bed so that I'm sitting against the headboard. I turn my attention back to my manga and continue reading. It is starting to get to the good part.

Ring....ring....ring....

I grab my phone which is lying next to me on the bed. I glance at the phone and see that Kimmon is calling me. What does he want? I have already told him that I'm not going with him to Lam's house. The few times that I've went out with Kimmon and his engineering friends, Godt has been there and I really don't want to see him tonight.

I take the call and chime, "What's up? Did you miss me already? You were at my room about 2 hours ago."

Kimmon hisses, "Shut up, Bas. You have to get here and fast."

I shake my head. What is he talking about? I don't have to do anything.

I sigh, "Did you forget that I told you that I'm not going with you to Lam's house. I don't care if the sky is falling. I'm not going, no matter what."

He growls, "Bas, you don't understand."

I quickly cut him off. "And I don't care. I'm having a nice night with my manga. I'm not even going to mention the fact that I'm at a really good part and that you are interrupting me."

I know that Kimmon doesn't have the same obsession as I do with manga, and he doesn't understand how people can get that involved in reading them. However, right now, I'm not in the mood to explain any of this to him.

Kimmon huffs, "You don't understand! Max has decided to talk with Godt! You know how Max talks to people who hurt you. Do I need to remind you?"