Chapter 4

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Tee POV

I can't believe what I'm seeing on social media lately. The cute and adorable Bas has turned full circle and is now someone completely different, but why. Everyone loves the cute and adorable Bas, even Godt, but he won't admit it.

Well, Copter did say that Bas is moving on with his life and maybe this is one of his ways of doing that. I don't really like this new Bas. I can't really say that it is a new and improved version of himself. No. I would have to say that it is a worse version of himself.

Bas doesn't seem to care about other people's feelings anymore. Don't even get me started on how rude he was to the latest boy that tried to confess to him. I know what it is like to have people throwing themselves at you all the time, but he doesn't have to go to that extreme to get people to stop bugging him.

Look at me. I flirt and politely tell them no. Yes, sometimes the people don't get the hint, but I have never gone to the point of being rude to them, and neither has Copter. We both manage while still keeping a kind and friendly manner.

Speaking of Copter, he just hasn't been himself since he went to supper with Kimmon. I know what happened. Copter told me everything, but I also know that something else happened too which Copter still hasn't told me about. That is the part that I'm dying to know.

However, I can tell that Copter no longer looks for Kimmon when we are out and about. Before, he would glance around and if he spotted Kimmon, Copter would follow him with his eyes. He never thought that I knew, but I pay attention to details. That is also why I know that Godt likes Bas. I caught Godt several times back in high school staring at Bas from across the library or the canteen. Godt never thought that either Copter or I saw him, but he is wrong. Both Copter and I caught him. We are also positive that Godt really likes Bas. He just won't admit it, no matter how hard we tease him.

I take a swig of my beer and then nudge Copter's arm. "Hey. What is wrong with you lately? You haven't been yourself for the last couple of weeks."

He shrugs his shoulders and looks absent mindedly at his beer bottle. "I don't know. Maybe the stress of school is getting to me."

Oh, it isn't the stress of school. However, I don't know exactly what it is.

I take another drink of my beer and set the bottle back on the table. I shake my head, while I mentally sigh. "Well, we are at the right place to relax if it is stress that is bothering you." I glance around at the bar as a couple gorgeous girls look our way. Well, I don't think it will work, but it never hurts to try.

I chuckle and lean a little closer to Copter. "Well, if you really want to unwind, there are a couple girls looking our way and you know that sex can do wonders to relax you."

Copter turns his head and stares at me in almost disbelief. Well, he should know that that is one of the reasons that I go to the bar. He has been coming along with us for as long as we have been in college.

I smirk and wiggle my eyebrows. "Come on, Copgi. You need to get laid and those two girls seem to be wanting a little action tonight. Do you want to give it a try?"

Usually, Copter would tell me no. He hasn't really dated or even hooked up with anyone since we started at the university. He would never admit it that he is pining for Kimmon, but I can see it. If I can just get him over this hump, then maybe he will get back to his normal self, and I desperately miss the old Copter.