Chapter 11

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Sorry for the delay, but life is a little hectic right now.

Godt POV

What have I done? I still can't believe that I have treated BeeBee, or should I say Bas, like that. Maybe somewhere in my subconscious I knew that Bas was BeeBee. However, my brain wasn't smart enough to warn me and make me stop.

Now, Bas hates me. What am I going to do to get him back?

Copter nudges my arm. "Hey. Are you going to study or are you going to space out the whole entire time?"

Tee looks up from his textbook. "Are you thinking about Bas?"

I glance around the coffee table at my friends. They are both looking at me instead of their books. I don't think that we will be getting much studying done tonight.

Copter leans towards me and pats my shoulder. "Godt, you didn't know it was him. Don't beat yourself up too much."

I know that he is trying to be nice, but it isn't helping.

Frustrated, I sigh and run my hand through my hair before I look into Copter's eyes. "I knew that I was acting weird around him, but I didn't stop. I have never behaved like that to anyone. It was only him. How can he not hate me? I could tell when he was yelling at me in the bar that he was pissed. If I could have understood what he was saying, I'm sure that I would have been cursed at for not recognizing him and treating him like shit."

Tee sighs and leans forward with his arms resting on the coffee table. "I'm sure that you are right. I could tell that he was mad."

Copter huffs, "Mad. That is an understatement. Bas has been pissed off ever since last year and has vowed to forget and move on from Godt. That isn't just being mad."

What! I immediately sit up straight and grab Copter's shoulders. I forcefully turn his shoulders, so he is facing me. "You know something. Tell me!"

Copter's eyes pop wide open, and he remains quiet for a few more minutes.

Tee snorts, "Copter, just tell him. He will find out eventually. He might as well know now."

A frown slowly appears on Copter's face. He sighs and drops his shoulders. "Well, I didn't really want to tell you this, but Bas actually heard you back in high school when we were talking to you about the famous 'what if' scenario that a boy actually likes you and will confess to you."

No. This can't be happening. He was never to hear that. BeeBee has always been the exception to the rule.

Copter continues, "From what Kimmon told me, that shattered Bas's heart and Bas has never been the same. Bas has tried so hard ever since then to forget you and move on."

No. This is worse than I could have imagined. This isn't supposed to happen this way. Why isn't this working out the right way. Well, I'm not really sure what the right way is, but I know that it isn't this.

I fall back against the couch. I feel like someone just punched me in the stomach and knocked the wind out of me. How do I get him back? Or maybe the better question is will he take me back?

As dread begins to wash over me, I'm lost in what I should say. I don't even know what to do next.

Copter sighs again. Oh, great. Is there more?