Chapter 9

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

I just want to make a small comment...  All great things seem to happen at Lam's house so I'm taking full advantage of it in this story.  hahaha...  Why not??

Godt POV

I can't take my eyes off of Bas. This can't be true. There is no way that it is.

I would definitely know if BeeBee is standing in front of me, but I didn't even recognize him. Granted, Bas isn't wearing glasses and his has lost weight, but I still think I would know if Bas is actually BeeBee.

I can't bring myself to say anything as I watch in silence as Max and BeeBee happily talk and how can I forget the hugging. Oh, god. Max wouldn't take his hands off of BeeBee.

I still can't believe that Bas is BeeBee.

As I continue to stare at Bas, Copter nudges my arm. "Hey. Are you all right?"

With my eyes still on Bas, I slowly shake my head. "I don't know. Is that really BeeBee? Am I that blind to look right at him and not see who it is?"

Copter sighs and hums, "Yeah."

Shit! Not only have I been blind, but I have also been rude and mean. No. Will he forgive me? I need him to forgive me. I have vowed that if I ever had the chance to meet BeeBee again, I would tell him exactly how I feel and would keep him by my side. However, I don't know now if I'll be able to do the second part.

I know that I can confess, but after the way I acted towards Bas, I don't know if Bas will agree to stay by my side. SHIT! WHAT HAVE I DONE?

My heart aches watching Max and Bas being so happy with each other. My body wants to jump up and run to Bas, but my mind won't let me. I have been so cruel to him. I think back to the Moon and Star competition. I still don't know why I was mean and cruel to Bas. I can't put my finger on it. The only thing that I could say is that there was just something about him that bothered me, and now I know what it is. He is BeeBee. Damn it. How could have I missed it?

There were times that I found myself drawn to him, but as soon as my mind realized what was happening, I would do something to push Bas away.

See, even my body knows that he is BeeBee. Why couldn't my mind figure it out?

As I continue to stare at Bas, Tee kicks me under the table. "Hey. Stop looking like a creepy stalker. If you want Bas to come to your side, you will need to stop doing all that BS that you have been doing and you need to first apologize. Then you can work on charming him until he agrees to be your boyfriend."

Ouch. That hurt, both his words and him kicking my in the shin.

Suddenly images of last week's event at the bar come flooding back to me. Shoot. Now, I know why Bas was lecturing me. If I could have understood what he was saying, I'm sure that it was something about not recognizing him and about the way I have been treating him.

Oh, I wish I knew this before last week. I would have taken him....

DAMN IT!!! Bas watched me as I was flirting with girls right in front of him. Luckily, Bas had left before I took that girl to a room. THAT GIRL!!

DAMN IT!! DOUBLE DAMN IT!!!

I had a one-night stand with a girl while BeeBee was there. I hope that he doesn't know that I hooked up with her. What have I done?