Chapter 5

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Bas POV

UGH!!! My head is throbbing. How much did I drink last night?

I try to think back, but I can't remember much. The last thing that I can remember clearly is me telling Kimmon that he doesn't need to worry about me, because I'm fine. Oh, I was wrong. I didn't last long after that. Well, let me clarify that. My memory didn't last long after that. However, I don't know exactly how long I actually made it or what my state was, but based on my throbbing headache, I would say that I was totally wasted by the end of the night.

Shit! Kimmon is going to rub it in. Dang it. Why did I let myself get to that point?

Oh, yeah. My life sucks. That is why I let myself get to that point. Ugh...

I slowly open my eyes and I quickly breath a sigh of relief because I'm in my room. Well, at least that is one accomplishment. I didn't wake up in someone else's room or naked with a sore back.

Well, I don't think I'm naked. I quickly scan my hands over my body and I breath a sigh of relief when I feel my boxers and a t-shirt.

Okay, this day isn't starting off completely on the wrong foot.

I roll over and grab for my phone off the nightstand. However, I don't find it there. Shit. Where is it?

I glance around the room and I see my jeans, that I wore last night, on the floor right next to the bed. Oh, maybe I didn't take it out of the pocket.

I reach down and quickly look in my pockets. Bingo. There it is.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and I lay back on the bed. I look at the time on my phone. For a second, I panic until the realization washes over me that it is Saturday and I don't have to get up for classes.

I put my phone on the nightstand. Well, I don't have any reason to get up, so I'm going to back to sleep for a bit. I roll back over and go back to sleep.

***

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Who is at the door? Ugh...

I roll over and grab my phone. Well, it is about 11 and I do need to get up. I should get some food in me and maybe it will help with my throbbing headache which isn't any better than it was this morning. Oh, I should have taken some medicine before I fell back to sleep.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Reluctantly, I roll out of bed with only my boxers and a t-shirt on as I stumble towards the door.

Why can't people leave me alone? Ugh...

Knock. Knock.

I whip open the door before the next knock and I growl, "What the hell do you want? I was sleeping."

Kimmon smiles and chimes, "I'm glad to see that you are finally up. You need to go get something to eat. Did you take any medicine yet?"

I shake my head. "No. I was sleeping. However, now that I'm up, I really need to go out and get some medicine. Man, my head is throbbing."

Kimmon chuckles and pushes me out of the way as he walks into my room. "Well, your head is throbbing because you drank way too much last night. It should come as no surprise to you that I had to carry your butt back here and put you in bed."

I lower my head and mumble, "Sorry. I didn't mean to drink that much."

He chuckles again and smiles. "I could tell that was how the night was going to end when you slammed your first couple drinks down. At least, you were enjoying yourself before you were completely wasted."

Enjoyed myself. What is he talking about?

I try to think about last night and everything that happened. However, I can't seem to remember anything. Ugh...

I shut the door and walk over to the couch. I plop down, which causes a sudden wave of stabbing pain through my head. Stupid hangover.

I try to focus on Kimmon. "What do you mean that I enjoyed myself before I was completely wasted? I don't remember much after slamming the first couple of glasses."

He shakes his head. "Maybe it is better that you don't remember."

Shit. This isn't good.

Hesitantly, I ask, "Kim, what did I do last night?"

He chuckles. "It maybe better to show you instead of trying to tell you."

Oh, this really isn't good. He has pictures and maybe even video of me being stupid. I know for a fact that that will come back to haunt me later. Great. Just great.

Kimmon sits next to me on the couch and pulls out his phone. He goes through his gallery and within a few seconds, he has some pictures up. I lean closer to him as my eyes are locked on his phone. Oh, this isn't good at all.

Kimmon chuckles and points at the picture. "Well, this was the first thing that you did, and it wasn't long after that, that you slammed some more drinks. I think the liquor went straight to your brain. I have never seen you get this drunk this fast."

My stomach instantly sinks as my eyes widen in shock. That can't be me. Please, someone tell me that that isn't me.

Kimmon chimes, "Well, it was entertaining. Of course, I have to admit that this part was probably my favorite part of the evening."

I still can't tear my eyes off of the picture. I don't know if I want to see the others. This first one is rather bad.

I close my eyes for a second hoping that by some miracle, the pictures all disappear. However, when I open my eyes again, there are still there. Dang it.

I can't believe that I was actually kissing Kimmon's neck. Please, tell me that they don't get worse after this. I don't know if I really want to see what is worse than this.

Still unable to say anything, I finally force my finger up to his phone and I swipe it across to the next photo. Shoot. I don't know if that is any better than the previous one. Well, at least I'm not kissing Kimmon or anyone else, but I am begging, I think.

If Kimmon is saying something, I can't hear him. I'm completely off in my own world as I slowly go through the rest of the photos. My eyes widen, once again, on the last picture. Is that what I think it is?

I don't have to ask. Kimmon starts chuckling. "Oh, I forgot to tell you that you gave Godt a piece of your mind. Well, you tried to, but you were so drunk that it only came out as a slur of incoherent words. You are lucky that Godt couldn't figure out what you were saying."

Oh, please can a hole open up and swallow me now. Dang. I can't believe that I would do that. Well, I have wanted to tell Godt off many times, but I have always refrained from doing it and kept my mouth shut. However, it doesn't appear that I could do that last night. Ugh...

I don't think that I'll ever drink again. This is too much. I have to stay in control and clearly by these pictures, I was definitely not in control last night.

After a few minutes, Kimmon snatches his phone from me and chimes, "You need to take a bath first and then we will go get something to eat for lunch and some medicine. Now go." He gently pushes me off the couch.

I'm still in shock from those pictures, but I manage to drag my feet to the bathroom and get my shower.

Once I'm dressed, we head out to grab some lunch and medicine. I still haven't taken anything for my hangover and my head is killing me. I thought that it would get better as the day went on, but I think it is getting worse or it feels like it is getting worse. Ugh... I hate feeling sick.

Posted January 12, 2020