Chapter 3

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it. 

Bas POV

I can't believe that my plan actually worked. I continue to scroll through social media and instead of the normal comments about how I must have done something to seduce another guy, the comments talk about how mean I was. Well, I may have been a little harsh, but at least people aren't talking about me seducing guys again. I'll take the cold-hearted jerk any day over the seducing and conniving cutie.

I giggle and roll around on my bed.

This is finally working. I'm definitely going to act like that again the next time someone tries to confess to me. Maybe people will get the hint that I'm not interested in dating anyone right now. I'm not going to tell them that I'm not over my crush, only Kimmon and I know about that.

Knock. Knock.

I hop off my bed and I dash towards the door. Without even looking to see who it is, I whip the door open.

As soon as I see Kimmon, I throw myself onto him and chime, "It worked! They aren't talking about me seducing someone!"

Kimmon chuckles and wraps his arms around me. "That is good. Now, you just have to do the same thing for anyone else that tries to confess to you." He pushes me out of his arm and lifts a bag in front of my face, as he flashes me his brilliant smile. "I brought food. Let's eat."

I giggle as I jump up and down. Before Kimmon takes a step into my room, I grab the bag and dash back inside while Kimmon follows close behind.

I set the bag on the coffee table and run to the small refrigerator in the corner of the room. I pull out two bottles of water before I dash back to the couch.

I didn't realize how hungry I am, until I saw the bags of food. Man, he bought a lot of food. Why did he order so much?

As I return to the couch, Kimmon is pulling the boxes out of the bag and opening them before sitting them on the coffee table. Before I can ask what is going on, Kimmon smirks and chimes, "Oh, I didn't buy the food. Someone else tricked me into having a meal with them, but when I found out what was going on, I ordered a lot of food and requested that my food be boxed to go. That will teach people to try and trick me."

I chuckle and shake my head. "Well, at least you were thinking of me when you ordered. I haven't eaten anything tonight and I'm starving."

Kimmon sits down on the floor across the table from me while I plop on the couch. As we dive into the food and begin to stuff our faces, I look at Kimmon and tilt me head. "Are you going to tell me who tried to trick you?"

He shakes his head. "I would rather not."

I frantically shake my head. "No. We don't keep secrets from each other. Tell me who it was and what they wanted."

Kimmon stops eating and slowly looks up at me. He appears to be analyzing me before he sighs and puts his spoon down on the table. "It was Copter."

"Copter? What did he want?" I have no idea why Copter would want to talk to Kimmon. They have never talked before, so why would he do it now?

Kimmon pauses for a moment before he asks, "Are you sure you really want to hear this?"

I'm not sure what he is talking about, but I definitely want to know what Copter is up to, especially since Kimmon said that Copter tricked him.