Chapter 7

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Bas POV

For once, since I got to the university, I finally had a somewhat quiet and peaceful week. I have successfully managed to avoid Godt for the entire week. Even though I'm completely embarrassed by what I did to him in the bar last week, I think it has actually helped me. I don't know. Maybe, I'm thinking too much, but I could have sworn that Godt was purposely avoiding me too. Regardless of the reason, I'm rather happy that I don't have to deal with that idiot.

In addition to not having to deal with Godt, people must have gotten the hint when I was so rude to those boys that tried to confess to me. Well, whatever the reason, I didn't have one person try to approach me nor did I see any more rumors on social media about me trying to seduce someone.

Ah, I can live my life now. I'm just hoping that this isn't temporary.

I stroll to my class with a little bounce in my step. I think I'm the happiest person in the world.

As I get close to the building for my last class of the day, Kimmon stops me. "Hey, Bas. I thought that since you have been in a rather good mood this week, that maybe, you would want to hang out with my engineering friends and me again. Besides the rather funny verbal beat down that you did to Godt last week, I think that you had fun with them. Do you want to join us again tonight?"

A small smile dashes across my face. I shrug my shoulders and chime, "Why not. Hopefully, we won't have to worry about Godt and his friends this time. However, I don't plan on letting him put a damper on my mood. By the way, why did you come here? You could have just sent me a message."

Kimmon flashes a mischievous smile. "Well, then I couldn't check out all the cuties on campus, could I."

I lightly chuckle and shake my head. "Oh, I see how I rank in all of this. You are just using me to be able to scout out all the girls. Well, maybe I don't want to go out with you guys tonight." I pout and walk around Kimmon and head towards the building.

Kimmon suddenly grabs my arm and whines, "No. It isn't like that. Bas, you know that you are the most important person in my life."

I turn and look at Kimmon, who immediately gives me his sad puppy dog eyes. Dang it. I'm a complete sucker for those eyes.

I try to fight it, but I quickly crumble. "Okay. I'll go. What time and you better come pick me up. I'm not driving."

A smile instantly pops out on Kimmon's face, as he cheers, "Yes! I'll pick up at 8pm. Okay."

Before I can even reply, Kimmon releases his hold on my arm and dashes off across campus. I can't control the giggle that bubbles out.

Well, I can tell that someone is happy about tonight.

***

As Kimmon is driving to the bar, I glance towards him and ask, "Are we picking anyone else up?"

He smiles and shakes his head. "No. I told everyone that I would meet them there. You are the only one that I planned on getting and I'll make sure to get you back to your room."

I chuckle. What does he think he is? My boyfriend or what?

I playfully turn towards him and flutter my eyelashes as I tease, "Oh, are you going to confess to me, too?"