Chapter 13

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Max POV

I motion for Godt to come closer to the door. I don't hear Bas anymore. Did I take this a little too far? I want Bas to admit how he truly feels towards Godt. I don't want to see his mask that he always wears. I want to see exactly how he feels.

It only took Godt seconds once I got him alone and in the bedroom for him to break. He confessed that the conversation that Bas overhead was Godt talking about other boys. Godt never once put Bas into that category. However, I did throw a few punches at Godt and he didn't defend himself. He let me hit him a few times. One was for letting Bas overhear the conversation. I still don't think that it would have saved Bas from his heartbreak, but it may have eased it a little.

The second punch was for not having enough courage to tell Bas how Godt felt. If Bas had known that Godt liked him, then this whole situation wouldn't have ever gotten to the point where it is now.

The third punch was for bullying and being mean to Bas during the moon and star competition. It didn't take me long to find out exact what he had done to Bas. Anyone that had gone to the practices could see what Godt was doing to Bas, and I didn't like what I was hearing. Godt was a total prick.

The fourth punch was for Godt not recognizing Bas. Once again, a lot of Bas's pain could have been avoided if Godt had opened his eyes and recognized Bas. Don't even get me started on that one week where Bas had to watch a girl practically give Godt a lap dance. Oh, I wish I was there. I would have set everything straight right then and there.

The fifth and final punch was for not trying to reconcile with Bas once Godt realized that Bas was BeeBee, Godt's first love. I still can't believe that Godt did nothing to try and resolve the situation. However, Tae did fill me in on the fact that Bas was avoiding Godt and that Godt did try to talk to him. Bas was just too smart and got away before Godt could stop him.

I threw a few punches to Godt's stomach to reinforce just how angry I am with this whole situation. I could have thrown more, but Tul wouldn't let me. He said that that was enough.

I slowly walk to the door as I motion for Godt to stay back. My heart instantly stinks when I open the door and see Bas sitting on the floor with tears streaming down his face.

Shit. What have I done?

I crouch down beside Bas and wrap my arms around his shoulders as I try to calm him down. "Shhh.. It is all right BeeBee. Godt won't bother you ever again."

Looking down at the floor, Bas suddenly begins crying as he frantically shakes his head. "No.. What did you do to him, Max?"

I shake my head. "BeeBee, why do you care? Godt bullied you and he ended up making you cry. Why do you care what happens to him?"

Bas begins to cry even harder which is breaking my heart. I have never allowed others to make Bas cry but look at what I'm doing right now. I'm the one that is hurting him and making him cry this time. Even though it is hurting both him and me, this is something that needs to be done.

I softly ask, "BeeBee answer me. Why do you care?"

Bas slowly turns his head and looks up at me. Tears still streaming out of his red eyes and snot running out of his nose. My heart aches to see him like this, but I have to stay strong. I can't let this go yet. I need to know exactly how he feels.