Hopefully, This Works

As I'm coming to, all I hear is a sharp buzz.

I struggle to get up and get rid of the sound, but then I feel someone pull me up.
I quietly hear my name before I stand to my feet.

"Y/N! Buddy, you okay?"

I notice my clothes are slightly rugged from the explosion and I feel sore all over but other then that I'm dandy.

I simply nod before another General comes to my aid, we then look out a window and see General Leia coming towards us from space.
We immediately run towards the door and as it opens, she comes out. We put her on a stretcher and give her an oxygen mask.

"Move! Out of the way, everybody! Give room!" Poe yells out as we try and clear the way.

I have my hand on top of hers as she is being rolled away and then I feel her hand me something.
I stop and look at my hand and see the beacon.

Rey.....

I then feel..... myself being pulled towards something, something familiar that I haven't been around in days.

Rey's POV (Wow)

After Skywalker tells me we will train me, I couldn't have been more excited.... but "And why the Jedi need to end" confuses me.

I walk around, jump across many gaps but I suddenly stop.

I then feel..... myself being pulled towards something, something familiar that I haven't been around in days.

"What the fuck is this" I hear in my head

I immediately yell out, "Language!"

"Woah, woah, did someo-" the voice pauses for a moment

"Rey??"
"Y/N??" We both say our names at the same time

"Yeah, it's me" he says back

I immediately tear up,

"I've- I've missed you so much.." I tearfully confess

"Ive missed you too....this is so....weird. a-anyway, have you reached Skywalker yet?"

"Yes, but he's being a bit difficult right now"

"Oh great, what is his problem"

"I- I honestly don't know but he's offering to train me"

I don't tell him the "why the Jedi need to end" because even I don't what that means

"Rey, that's great! Now you will be even more badass, must have really did work on Ren if you managed to reach me after he cut my digit-carrier off haha"

I laugh softly, "How are you holding up? A-are you okay?" I then say with worry

"I'm doing ok, been a hell of a time over here though.... We are currently being tracked by the First Order through hyperspeed, crazy I know, Leia is out of commission, and we are currently running low on fuel and need to find a way to shake them off us and..." he rambles on

I stop him, "Y/N, Y/N, calm down..."

"You're right sorry, but atleast I got a new hand. Haha there's one positive.... kind of gotta get use to it"