Sexy Back

All Rights Reserved 2020

Disclaimer: This is a fanfic. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended

oOo

"If love has one particular language and not everyone understands it then,

 society is doomed for eternity"

He is doing parkour. Is it legal? no he doesn't care. All he wants is to pump his veins with blood and satiate his adrenaline rush. He is jumping and swiftly landing from building to building. Point to point with no harness at all. Just his favourite kicks, his comfy clothes and trusted earbuds.

After an hour of what he calls training he stopped. Satisfied with the distance he finished and the view. He spread his arms wide open. He felt ecstatic and accomplished. He sits on the ledge without minding if it's dangerous or not. 

Kagaya ng nakasanayan nanatili siyang nakaupo at nagmasid. His smart watch vibrated. His mum is giving him a call so he answered it. "Where are you Donny? 7pm na!" halata ang inis sa tono ng pananalita ng mum niya. He knows and he can definitely imagine. "Saan ka na namang nagtungong bata ka? Di ba sabi ko you have to be here kase may formal dinner tayo with the Delavins?" 

"Ma you know how many times I said no to dad right? You know how much he pushes me to Kirsten and I am not fond of that. My old man is pimping me out."

"Come on pagbigyan mo na kahit ngayon lang. Kumpare ng papa mo si Mr. Delavin kaya natural lang na paboran niya yung simpleng hiling ng unica hija nila. She's just admiring you"

"Yeah nah, it's 2020 you guys can't force stupid marriage shit on me. Hindi naman ako failure na anak" He laughed "Sige na ma help me on this one"

"Donato!" Maricel his mum slightly raise her voice kahit na pabulong. 

"I love you ma" He made kissy face sound then he hung up. He licked his lips with a satisfied grin. "Admiring my ass" tatawa - tawa siyang nanatili sa pwesto kaso may nasipat siyang hindi matino. 

For him being on high rise and top places is the best kase the view is priceless however the cons can go to Guiness. Maliban sa totoong delikado you can also spot unwanted events kagaya ng nakikita niya ngayon. 

"Tangina Donny shut your goddamn eyes and pretend you aren't seeing it." kaso hindi niya kayang tiisin. Somebody is on the verge of being rape ang malala hindi naman sumisigaw yung babae. Nagpupumiglas lang. Nakita niya kung paano pa naitulak noong rapist yung babae. Tumama yung ulo nito sa pader. Anlayo niya pero parang pakiramdam niya narinig niya pa yung tunog. Napahilamos siya. "Oh no you mofo." He said he won't but the next thing he knew tumalon na siya. Hindi na siya gumamit pa ng hagdan. Aabutin lang siya ng siyam siyam.

 Again. Block to block and point to point. He gracefully landed. The advantages of long limbs. Tanggal na yung pantalon ng lalaki. Kahit madilim alam na alam niyang dumudugo yung ulo nung babae. May malay pa naman pero wala ng lakas sa lakas ng pagkakauntog. He took a quick photo for evidence without the flash. 

Hinaklit niya lang sa kwelyo yung rapist. Obviously the guy was astounded ni hindi nito nagawang lumaban at hindi rin nakaporma. "Fuck it's dangling" medyo nandidiri niyang sabi.  The man is bulky but short. Hindi naman siya tingting  kaya he subdue the guy immediately.