Chapter 5: The Mansion

Nicki's POV:

(okay I skipped like a bunch of stuff, but it's all boring anyway. But I swear, it's gonna be real good)

Here I am, the moment I've been waiting for the past month. I have this strange feeling in my chest. I'm excited but I'm nervous, and I've never been so scared in my life. Terrence had just pulled into the large gates, with 2 big letters imprinted. YM.

Jesus Christ, it's happening. I look out the window and my jaw drops. The scenery is just amazing, the garden especially. I see tons and tons of cars parked in gravel. I can't wait to see what this mansion beholds.

When the car comes to a halt, I jump out, I can't wait to go in. Terrence says he'll bring my bags to my room. I just had to thank him, he's amazing.

I grab my purse and click my heels on the gravel. Step by step, I'm getting more anxious. Walking on the ground never felt like heaven. I looked up to the mansion before me. This was going to be my home.

My hand briskly touched the huge double doors. Was I ready to go in? Hell yeah! I gain enough strength and twist the knob. Here we go.

I step in and I was absolutely amazed. The ceiling was paved with a big chandelier, and it was just so big. I felt all my problems going away. I felt like it was just me and this big ass house. Oh wait! I'm not alone... I was so embarrassed walking in like that, not realizing there was at least a dozen people staring at me.

I was there with my mouth wide open in shock. Well, uh, this is awkward...

Breaking the awkward moment, Wayne comes down the stairs.

Wayne: Nicki! Wassup ma?

Nicki: Hey...

He pulls me into a hug.

Wayne: Everyone gather around! I want yall to meet the newest member of the YMCMB family.

He puts his arm around me.

Wayne: Yo, this is Nicki. Nicki this is Shanell, Mack Maine, Lil Twist, Lil Chuckee, Gudda Gudda, Jae Millz, Tyga, T-Streets, and Drake.

Everyone: Wassup!

Nicki: I'm good.

Wayne: Come on, get to know everyone. I'll show you to your room later.

Nicki: Ok...

The only girl here was Shanell, so yeah, we'll definitely be hanging out.

I approached her. She saw me coming.

Shanell: Hey! Your Nicki?

Who else?

Nicki: Yeah, Shanell?

Shanell: Yes, I've heard so much about you!

Nicki: Hopefully good things right?

Shanell: Definitely, we're just alike. Let's go talk to everybody!

She grabbed my hand and brought me over to the others.

Shanell: Yo! Guys!

Everyone turned their heads.

What's his name, Chuckee? Well yeah him, was smirking at me. This boy is probably like 10, he needs to stop.

Gudda: Ah, Nicki...

Nicki: Sup.

Gudda: I'm aight. Welcome to the fam.

He claps me up.

***

Later I was shown to my room and everything was pink. Just how I like it. Everyone here is pretty cool. Only one thing is bumming my mind tho... That guy looks so familiar.... Where do I remember him from? I'll think about it later.

I walked around my huge room. My eyes were set on the closet. I opened the door and shit! It was packed! I saw a few Louis Vuitton's in there and some Gucci... Yes! And everything was on my size, hallelujah! I'm gonna love this place.

Drake's POV:

Everyone here is fresh and getting to know each other. It's a one of a kind experience. It's just breath taking. The only thing I noticed was Nicki was a little distant from the rest of us, except Shanell. Maybe because they're the only two females in the house.

All she did was stay in her room all day.

Everybody else was cool and chill. Tyga and Mack are the ones I like most.

***

It was time for dinner and Nicki was still upstairs in her room.

Tyga: Will someone get Nicki?

Chuckee: I'll do it!

Everyone: No!

Shanell: You do it Drake, you the only one that ain't speak to her.

I sighed.

Drake: Aight, I got it.

I got up from my seat and went up the long spiral staircase. I knocked on her door. It was obvious because her door was painted pink and in big zebra print letters it spelled BARBIE.

She opened it and peeked to see who it was.

(Remember that scene from Bedrock where she slammed the door on him, just imagine that)

Nicki: What do you want!

She snapped.

Drake: It's time to eat.

Nicki: Oh ok!

She gave me a devilish and slammed the door hard in my face.

Drake: Damn...

I chuckled.

Feisty...

I went back down and a few moments later she joined us.

Wayne: Nicki!

Nicki: Hey Wayne...

Wayne: Sit with Lil Tune.

He patted the chair next to him. She obeyed and sat.

After Dinner:

Wayne: Ok, quick meeting.

We all sat down in the living room.

Wayne: Imma give yall a week to chillax, and get used to the place, but next week, we're starting business! No sleeping in, none of that shit! We're gonna start working on our song, and I've booked your asses for shows and shit already, so you better fuck with the schedule! And yeah Nicki meet me in my room, I wanna minaj...

Nicki: No!

Wayne: I'm kidding! But I mean if you want to, I'm down...

Nicki: No... I'm not gonna do that...

Everyone laughs.

Wayne: Aight, carry on!

Everyone goes back to what they were doing and so on.

I have a feeling like, life's gonna be good here, you know? And then there something about Nicki, have I met her before somewhere? We must've met before, this can't be our first time meeting... But where tho?