Chapter 14: Locked Up

Quick note//: I mean it would be nice if you guys voted. But whatever...
___

Drake's POV:

State after state, city after city, arena after arena, we were there. It was thrilling, having those people out there in along with you and moving to the music you create.

We're three months into this and going strong. They can't get enough of us. We all wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Wayne. I owe it all to him.

We only had three more shows to do, and then back to work. The tour experience was phenomenal, something unique...

Cliché, but it was another morning on the bus. I had just woken up and looked down on the dresser to see the time. 2:07 pm. Well afternoon is what we call morning.

I rubbed my eyes, and yawned hoping that would help me get up. And it did. I swung my legs over the edge and jumped down. I didn't even care it was 5 feet.

I walked into the kitchen that wasn't far away at all. I opened up the fridge and binged on some pizza I had put in there last night. It was cold, but cold pizza is the shit.

I leaned against the counter enjoying my marvelous food. Just within a few seconds, I heard a beep. It was my phone. I took it out my sweatpants pocket and realized I had gotten a text from Maliah.

Maliah: Heyy :p

I replied simply.

Drake: Hey

She replied fast.

Maliah: You wanna chill?

Drake: I'm not free right now. I am later tho. You should come thru at Haven tonite.

I took a bite into my pizza and chuckled.

Maliah: I'll be there ;)

I didn't reply and locked my phone.

I finished eating and headed off to do my hygiene.

×××

"What the fuck was that? I can't work with your ass!" my eyes widened in surprise.

I was playing GTA with Chuckee and Twist, when we hear shouting. I think it's Wayne and Birdman.

"What'chu mean? You better take care of them while I'm gone! I know they can do it man..." Wayne fired back.

What the hell are they talking about?

"You know what they're talking about?" I asked Twist.

"Yeah. You know how Wayne got charged with weapon possession? Well he decided to turn himself in."

"What!? They're gonna put him in jail for a year if he goes."

"I know man, but it's better if he goes now, so they won't put new charges on him later." Twist replies, shaking his head.

"Damn." is all I can say right now.

What's gonna happen to us? We can't do this without him.

A few minutes later, Wayne comes out the room and looks beyond pissed. I think it'll be best if I stay away while he's like that.

I just shake the thoughts out of my head, and continue focusing on this game. Sadly, I couldn't focus for too long, because here comes another distraction.

"Mind if I play?" Sawaree or Safari whatever his name is approaches and grabs the fourth controller.

"Nah it's cool." Twist adds in.

After a few games of shooting people and shit, I get bored and find something better to do.

I walk down the hallway into my room and see Nicki wrapped up in bed with a notebook and a pen.

I sit down on the bed next to her, and she doesn't even notice. I shake the bed a few times, and nothing. She's really into her music.

To make her notice me, I go closer, basically squishing her against the wall next to the bed.

"Oh my God Drake! What do you want?" she snapped.

"Jesus, just wanted to talk."

"About what?"

"I don't know I was bored."

"So you only talk to me when you're bored?"

"Stop asking questions and just enjoy my company."

"I would, if you weren't squeezing the dear life out of me!"

"Oh sorry." I release of her and let her have her space.

"But I still want to be squeezed..."

"Get Swahili to squeeze you." I teased.

She giggles.

"His name is Safaree stupid. And no, I don't do stuff like that with him."

"So why you cuddling with me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Because I actually like you. So you gonna take up my offer or nah?"

Oh she likes me? I'm good with that.

"Hell yeah. Move over."

Nicki's POV:

"No! Drake stop!" I burst out laughing.

"Say you're sorry!"

"I'm not saying it!"

"Yes, say Drake is my sexy papi."

"Eww no!"

"Suit yourself!" 

Suddenly, the sheet flies over my body, and a pair of fingers tickling my sides. I arch my back, bending my legs in the process, and trying to swat him away with my arms.

He now crawls on top of me, legs on either side, and grabs my arms, pinning them on top of my head.

He releases one arm and continues tickling me. Honestly, I'm enjoying this, but I think my lungs are gonna die.

As we're fooling around and laughing, butterflies start fluttering around in my stomach. I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard.

I finally gave in.

"OK! I'M SORRY! DRAKE IS MY..."

"Drake is my what? I can't hear you?" He pinched my side.

I screamed. It hurt.

"Drake is my sexy papi." I whispered.

"Say it louder!"

"DRAKE IS MY SEXY PAPI!!"

He smiles and finally let's go of me. We just continue laughing our asses off.

In no longer than two seconds, Wayne's head pops in the window and his face falls.

"Nicki why? You were supposed to fuck me..."

"We didn't..." I blushed.

"Then what was all that screaming?!" He mimics my voice. "Aah Drake! Uhh! Drake is my sexy papi!! And then there's this."

He points to the bed, and Drake and I are laying down with his arms around me.

"Fuck outta here Wayne." Drake intervenes.

Wayne sucks his teeth, and continues talking.

"Anyway, come out to the main room. We're having an important meeting."