Chapter 10: Filming A Video

Drake's POV:

(so yeah I'm gonna use quotes)

The single release party, let me tell you, was absolutely amazing. Tons of celebrities showed up. I kicked it with Trey Songz and we're planning on making a song together soon.

Our song was rising fast on the charts. Everyone is waiting for the music video, so we're making it now.

The video was going to be shot at the mansion, right here in Miami. A way to give fans what life is like here.

Today was going to be a very, very busy day. It's like when one thing is over another just pops right up. A meeting tonight. Those are the worst. Anyway, enough about that, let's make some beds rock.

×××

The house was packed! The environment as we knew it in the mansion was completely amped up. More hoes, and hella money everywhere.

I had to go through wardrobe, acting, and makeup. Why do I even need makeup for?

"Get in your places!" the director yelled.

Everyone had different places in the house to be. I'd have a little scene with one of Lloyd's girls and the Barbie herself.

All of us watched as Wayne and Gudda did their thing in the kitchen. Then Nicki, in the living room.

My turn was next, so I situated my robe, grabbed my mug, and walked down the halls with a camera in my face. I walked in the bathroom, rapped, and made the collision with Lloyd.

He had his few seconds, and it was back to me.

Nicki thought it would be great to reenact our argument when she slammed the door in my face, so that's what we did.

As the camera panned away, Nicki pulled me into the room.

***

"Drake!" she screamed.

"What?"

"So I can't say hi to a friend?"

"Who said we're friends?" Her beautiful smile turned to a frown. "I was kidding Nick." She perked up again.

"Don't play with me! I will cut you! PAUZ!" She giggled. She pointed to my facial expression. You'd have the same face, because I thought she was serious.

"Ok..."

"Jesus Christ, Drake, I was only kidding..." She mocked me.

"Whatever."

"Anyway, kakaka, I was wondering if you'd stay with me during breaks?"

"What about Shanell?"

"She's with Wayne." she smirked.

"Ok and?"

"You don't know?"

She clicked her heels over to me, hovering above me, eye contact firm. She made me a little woozy there. I moved back and settled on her pink leather couch.

"What don't I know?"

My legs were slightly open, and she found a way to slip one foot in between. It made me feel some type of way...

She grabbed the robe collar and pulled me up to her face.

"Wayne and Shanell fuck." she whispered in my ear.

"Really?"

"Uh-huh."

She slipped her foot from in between my legs and plopped on the couch next to me.

"Don't you ever hear moaning sometimes?"

"That was Shanell?!"

Infectious laughter filled the room.

"Yo, I had no idea it was her!"

"Yeah, they been fucking straight for like a month now."

"Eww!"

"I know, it's just ugh. But you know Wayne!"

"True."

Nicki and I talked for like 30 minutes until we were brutally interrupted by a pounding on the door.

"It's time for the group shot! Get your assets out here!"

We exited the room and found everybody outside by the pool. We did the outro, and it was a wrap.

Nicki's POV:

Wayne called a house meeting. We all gathered in the living room.

"Aight so, since we filmed the music video, we're gonna send it to MTV. This right here is it. You're beginning the transition into fame, and just know it's all ups from here."

Everyone was so excited, we're actually becoming something to the public.

"Aight, leave! All those who have a meeting get your ass in the limo!"

Drake was one of those people, and I was kind of upset. I wanted to spend more time with him. Ever since that night in the studio, I feel like I confide in him. I had studio time today.

Before he left I stopped him at the door.

"Hey Drake!"

He was surprised to see me stopping him.

"Wassup?"

"Can you come by the studio after your meeting?"

"What's going on at the studio?" he asked.

I was hesitant to say what I was really thinking. I thought for a moment and changed up my words.

"I'm working on this song, and I would really like your input."

Before he could answer, Tyga called him out.

"Drake come on!"

"Sorry Nick, I have to go. But I'll make an appearance. Ok?"

He smiled and exited the mansion.

I sighed. But was excited will be spending some time together tonight. Just us. Only me and him. One on one.

Hola, hope you're enjoying the story so far. The chapters I have in store are gonna be amazing. I might update today again idk, but vote.