Chapter 17: Dinner?/The End Of The Road

Updates start now! And every other day, 1 a day or maybe two depending.

×Dinner?×

Drake's POV:

Our Range Rovers, got sent back to the mansion in Miami. We only have one show left to do and life goes back to normal. Or well a normal state.

Our last show was going to be held in New York City, New York at Madison Square Garden. I never thought that us of all people would be performing there. Lots of great artists have performed there, I didn't think that we were that good.

Anyway, back to us.

We decided that before the last show we were going to have a special dinner, and a phone call to Wayne would be made. But only Young Money members could attend.

Our show was at 8 and dinner was planned for 5 o'clock at Le Bernadin, which wasn't far away from Madison Square.

It was 4 right now, so everyone was getting ready. I was fresh out the shower, and bathed with my new Tom Ford soap. I put on my boxers, and headed back to the room.

Trying to smell the freshest I could, you know I had to Tom Ford everything tonight. First I lotioned up, then Cologne. My tux for tonight was Saint Laurent.

Finally, I got dressed and it was 4:50. Damn a new record. I grabbed my belongings including my phone.

Just as I was about to step out the room... Samari or Saderee or whatever his name is and Nicki burst in the room.

"Safaree! I told you! You can't come!"

"Why Not?"

"You're not a member of Young Money! Why the fuck are you dressed?"

"I'm still going. I don't trust you around him."

"Who's 'him'?" she asked frustrated.

Enjoying every moment of this, I had a feeling "him" was me.

"Drake! All you do is spend time with him. I see the way you two were dancing on stage the other night. You were all up on him. And I heard your remark 'Mrs. Graham'. I thought that I was gonna make you Mrs. Samuels one day."

Nicki crossed her arms and scoffed.

"You don't say anything when Wayne flirts with me. Why you always gotta blame him? So what! We get along really well, and you shouldn't have a problem with that. Ever since I became apart of Young Money all you do is get jealous. But what for? I'm the same and I would never let fame get to my head! You're fucked up Safaree!"

Ooh shit, and they fighting over me, this is getting interesting. Where the popcorn at tho?

"I'm fucked up? So you act like I don't see the way you look at him! You always smile and giggle, it's like you become another person when you're with him."

"Jesus fucking Christ Safaree. Just don't fucking talk to me. I wish you wouldn't have come on this tour if all your gonna do is irritate me."

She grabs her clutch and heads towards the door, leaving Safaree at awe. I hurry up and join the others, acting like I just didn't finish listening to their argument.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Birdman asks.

"Yeah."

"Let's go!"

We get up and head to the limo.

"Hey Drake, can I sit with you?"

I turn around to see the one and only.

"Yeah sure."

The driver opens the door, and I let Nicki go in first, then I get in.

×××

"No!" she laughs. "It wasn't like that!" 

"Mhhm..." I take a sip of champagne and change up the subject. "So, anyway, what's the deal with that Seramee guy?"

"Safaree dickhead! And what do you mean, what's the deal?"

"I heard your argument earlier..."

"Oh. But don't worry about him. He's just overreacting."

"Why does he care about stuff like that, if he's your best friend. I mean, why is he jealous?"

"He's more than a best friend..."

"Oh you guys date?" I said awkwardly.

"Yeah..."

"Oh. But I thought we had something here baby." I say playfully.

"I know right. But I feel so torn. I just..." she starts fake crying. "I love you so much! But I love him too. I don't know what to do..." she gets a napkin and wipes her eyes.

"You're a really good actor."

"Who said I was acting?"

I raise an eyebrow.

"Ok, maybe half of that was acting."

"Oh, so you love me?" I smile.

"Boy no!" Nicki smiles showing off her dimples.

"You stay hurting my feelings today man..."  I saw sarcastically.

"Sorry Drake. I love you as a really great friend. We could do anything and everything together."

"Including you know... I mean we could be friends with b-"

"No." she gives me the -_- face.

"I was kidding chill."

She smirks and sucks her teeth.

"We'll see how that goes..."

×The End of the Road×

Nicki's POV:

As I heard the screaming fans and cheers, I couldn't help but get all emotional.

"I just wanna thank you guys for coming out man. This tour has absolutely been amazing. And I'm glad I get to end it here in my home state New York! Brooklyn, where yall at?!" I scream and about 1/3 of the crowd cheer. "Aight okay, okay! Where Jamaica at?!"

"Ahhh!"

"Oh okay! I see you. But Queens! Make some mother fucking nooooiiissseeeee!!!" the rest of the crowd screams hella loud.

"Damn! That's what I like to hear! Haha! This won't be the last you see of me! Believe me! Believe me when I say I rep Queens to the death of me! Can yall say Nicki?!"

"NICKI! NICKI! NICKI!"

"Yass!! I love you all!"

I blow a kiss like I always do at the audience.

"And remember! FREE WEEZY! FREE WEEZY! FREE WEEZY!"

×××

Yayy I updated.