Chapter 6: Do I Know You?

Drake's POV:

A Couple Days Later:

Everyone is getting to know each other better and warming up. I get along with everybody but Nicki. Figures?

Tonight the Young Money crew was going to make an appearance at Liv. Chuckee couldn't go tho.

Even though we haven't released anything yet, we already have a fan base.

It wasn't my first time in VIP, but it felt good knowing I was this important.

Lil Wayne took the stage.

Wayne: Wassup Liv!??

The crowd went wild!

Wayne: I want to introduce you to the newest faces of rap! Yall ready?

"Ahhhhh!"

Wayne: Welcome to the stage... Young Money!

We worked our ways up in front of the crowd.

Pictures were being took, and paparazzi was in the building.

Wayne: Welcome, Mack Maine, Gudda Gudda, T-Streets, Jae Millz, Nicki Minaj, Tyga, Drake, Shanell, and give it up for the youngest, who unfortunately can't be here tonight, Lil Chuckee!

I heard everyone cheering us on.

Wayne: Get used to these faces, you'll be seeing them everywhere pretty soon!

***

I was dancing with a couple girls, when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see Nebby. Jesus...

Drake: Wassup Neb?

Nebby: Don't wassup Neb me! You can't call me no more?

Drake: Why would I call you for? We not together!

Nebby: We could still keep in touch Aubs...

Drake: Don't call me that. And no, I don't wanna speak to you! Get away from me.

She put a smirk on her face and swirled the drink in her hand.

Nebby: Alright.

She threw her drink at me and walked away. She missed and the glass shattered on the floor.

People were starting to stare and how did I look not doing anything about it?

I went after Neb and she ended up going into the lounge area. I was about to chew her ass out.

Drake: Neb! What the fuck is wrong with you? Throwing drinks and shit!

Nebby: Ain't nothing wrong with me, it's the fact you left me for this.

Drake: What's "this"?

Nebbu: Your music! I don't even know how you landed a record deal anyway! Your music is shit!

Excuse me???

Drake: It obviously wasn't if I'm making more money than you and I haven't even released "shit" yet!

Nebby: Watch you sell out! I hope your fucking career ends quick!

Drake: It's only begun.

I chuckled.

She opened her mouth to say something, but decided against it. Nicki appeared behind me.

Nicki's POV:

Nicki: What the fuck is going on?

Nebby: Who the fuck is this bitch?

Nicki: Watch your mouth. Anyway, I just came over here to tell you we have to go.

Nebby: Who are you to be telling him what to do?

Nicki: I am who I am. Let's go Drake!

Drake: Aight, bye Neb.

She put up the middle finger and was pissed beyond belief. Hilarious.

Drake and I walked out the club together and walked to the limo.

Drake: Do I know you from somewhere? You look familiar.

Nicki: Um, yeah. I think it was in LA.

Drake: Now I remember. You dropped your paper in the elevator and I gave it to you. It had lyrics written on it.

Nicki: That was you? And you had a room next to me right?

Drake: Yeah.

Nicki: Oh! Now when I think about it, I saw you going in to the office building, where we had to sign the contract.

Drake: Oh yeah! Coincidence?

Nicki: Yass! I'm so sorry for being mean to you now.

Drake: It's cool.

I smiled.

?: Get the fuck in the car Nicki!

Shanell shouted.

Nicki: I'm coming!

Our conversation was cut short. We entered the limo and I took a seat next to Shanell. He took one next to Tyga.

During the ride, we exchanged some eye contact and a couple smiles. My mind is completely changed about him. I think we have a friendship in the works.