Chapter 20: Dricki

Quick Note: OMFG! I REAHCED 10K READS!!!!!! I THANK EVERYONE THAT READ THIS STORY, WHETHER YOU LIKED IT OR NOT, IT STILL MADE ME FEEL AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN HONOR OF 10K, THIS IS GOING TO BE LIKE, A VERY GOOD CHAPTER, AND A LONG ANTICIPATED ONE!!!! IT'S SHORT BUT IT'S STILL GOOD LOL!

Drake's POV:

After our embrace, I made it inside Nicki's condo. We're now sitting on the couch, trying to get her shit together.

"So tell me what's going on Onika." I put a gentle hand on her knee.

"I think Safaree just broke up with me. And... Well. It's because of you."

I was taken back by her words. Because of me?

"What? Me?"

I watched as Nicki wiped a couple tears from her eyes. It broke me to see her like this. But I'm glad she chose me to confide in.

"Yes, Safaree thinks we're like secretly dating or something. And the fans keep tweeting me about #Dricki and shit like that. And he's getting pissed off. I understand why, but you know we're only friends."

I took in her words, very deeply. Swallowing every word, I studied them. Now that I think about it, are we really "just friends"?

I think nows a time, than any other. Honestly, I don't feel as if we're just friends... Maybe something more.

"Onika, do you really think we're just friends?" I thought out my words. "We sure don't act like it, I mean. Maybe Sawaree or Samari or whatever his name is has a point. I've been feeling some type of way towards you for a while now. I-I just didn't how to tell you."

She giggled a bit, and it caught me off guard. Did I say something funny? What could be so funny at this moment?

"It's Safaree! I don't even know why I'm defending that nigga." she chuckled. "But, do you really feel that way?"  Nicki said with wide eyes. They were filled with something. Maybe hope? Anticipation?

I didn't even answer her. She questioned if I was sincere, and as they say, actions speak louder than words.

I scooted a little closer, and leaned it, prepared for what was to come. I was the one feeling anticipation. I watched her eyes sparkle, as I gently,, grabbed her cheek and brought her lips to mine. The ones I've been waiting to kiss for the longest, we're finally being kissed right now...

Hoped you liked it! I really wrote this in like five minutes tho lol.