Weezy//: Part 2

An//: omfg thanks! I reached my goal way sooner than I thought I was, all thanks to you guys. I have 3.2k reads and 113 votes. It's not all that, but it's so important to me. And thanksss again!

Also, I'm so sorry but this chapter isn't going to be long, filler haha. So read it and vote....

Drake's POV:

"Wait, weren't you on Degrassi?" Rihanna asks.

I face palm.

"Why does everyone bring that up?" I laugh. "It's seriously embarrassing now."

"No its not, I think you were actually quite cute. The afro was doing you good." she says as she takes a sip of her strawberry martini.

"You really think so?" I swipe my hand over my now getting messy curls.

"Yes, you should wear it like that."

"I should right? I'll think about it."

"I hope I influence your decision."

×××

"Anyway, here's my number. Call me tomorrow." she says as she's handing my phone back to me.

"I will."

"Alright, bye." She rewards me with a kiss on the cheek.

I watch as she walked away, ass is like woah. I can't believe I just  got Rihanna. Wow.

Anyway, after she left, I hadn't realized I was caught up with her for 2 hours of the party. Time flies doesn't it?

Now instead of just arriving, it was time for the speeches. All members of Young Money, were to report on stage and say a few words on Wayne's behalf. Birdman was up first.

"Man, how do I begin." He rubs his chin. "I've known this man for a long time, as business partners and friends. It just kills me, that this important man will no longer be my side for a year. Together, we've made the ultimate label and have made millions going on billions. We're the Gods of Rap. Weezy, I just want you to know I love you man. Give it up for Tunechi!"

The guests clap and some shed a few tears. They're acting like they're at a funeral or something.

×××

Nicki's POV:

"And I just gotta say Wayne, I haven't known you for that long, but you've really grown on me. And if you wanna minaj I'm down." I laugh as the tears flood through and finish up my speech.

Wayne runs to me and gives me a bug hug, lifting me off the ground.

"I'm ready right now. The bedroom is over there." He points to the spiral staircase.

"I was kidding." I chuckle as I rest my hands at his shoulders. "And put me down!"

"I'm not missing this opportunity!" He says as he swoops me up,bridal style.

"Wayne no!" I shout!

"Just give me a kiss this once. I'll treasure it forever."

"Ugh fine." I give him a quick peck on the cheek and he finally puts me down.

"I'm never washing my face again!" He exclaims, rubbing his cheek where my pink lipstick stain is.

"Whatever Wayne." I roll my eyes.

×××

The night ended off on a good note. I'm sure as hell I'm gonna miss him.

We all watched as he was taken into custody by the police officers. The red and blue lights flickered and faded as the squad car drove down the suburban neighborhood. See ya later Wayne. What are we gonna do now?