23 - Kitty, Priya

@kitty_.cat:

head is spinning thinking 'bout girls

78 likes, 5 comments

@princess_priya: Eww.

@s.malfoy: @princess_priya fuck off.

@princess_priya: @s.malfoy don't speak to me that way, you'll regret it very soon.

@rosieisred: @princess_priya didn't we cancel you forever ago?

@princess_priya: @rosieisred oh, Rose, I hope you are ready to hear something that you're reeeeeeeally not gonna like, sweetheart 😉

~

@princess_priya:

wasn't having luck with boys, so i tried a man (tagged: hugo_gw)

187 likes, 9 comments

@princess_priya: @rosieisred @s.malfoy

@rosieisred: Wtf??? Are you serious??? We need to have a talk @hugo_gw . Not cool.

@hugo_gw: @rosieisred what Rose? Not cool that I found a beautiful girl that likes me? Not cool that I am dating a kind, wonderful girl who is just looking for a man who respects her in a way that Scorpius never did? @princess_priya ❤️❤️

@rosieisred: @hugo_gw are you seriously that stupid? She is obviously just using you to cause drama and try to get Scorpius back so she can manipulate him again. You know how she treated Scorpius, Hugo.

@hugo_gw: @rosieisred oh, I forgot, you're the GENIUS of the family. I am just sooooo stupid for thinking that a girl would be interested in me. I failed to consider the fact that I am hideous and impossible to love.

@rosieisred: @hugo_gw you and I both know that isn't what I said, nor is it what I meant.

@princess_priya: @rosieisred that's rich, coming from an attention whore with a psychological need to be perfect. Leave him alone, Rose. He can make his own decisions, and he especially doesn't need your help.

@rosieisred: @princess_priya oh stfu bitch. Didn't you have me blocked a couple of weeks ago? And you unblocked me just to start shit? And yet I am the attention whore? 😂

@princess_priya: @rosieisred I unblocked you because I thought that maybe we could try to fix things, but now I see that I was a fool for thinking that a pompous, spoiled brat like you would be able to get along with us "common folk."