Please Remember me

This chapter has suicide mentioned in it so if yous is sensitive to that topic I strongly advise to skip this chapter for your sake and mental health, thank you.

(___)'s P.O.V

   Ever since Varian's dad has been encased in this amber and Rapunzel broke her promise to him, Varian has been distant, and cold towards me. He would spend countless hours on end in his lab trying to figure out a way to free his father. Today I'm in his lab with him trying to figure out a chemical that could free his father while he sits at his desk figuring out measurments and ingredients. I read over his notes as closely as I can and mix chemicals together in their correct measurments, I get a lime green vile and I think I have the solution so I walk over to the amber and pour half the vile in with excitment in my eyes waiting for something to happen. But that something wasn't what I wanted, All of a sudden black rocks sprout right out of the amber cutting my cheek and throwing me and Varian back, I watch as the black rocks spread more throughout the room and add another layer to the amber almost covering it completely. Once they stopped we both get up and I can feel tension in the room "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?" he screams running to his father which is now harder to reach "you..YOU MESSED EVERYTHING UP, YOU ALWAYS MESS THINGS UP I COULD NEVER GET ANYTHING DONE BECAUSE OF YOU" he runs to me grabbing me agressively by the shoulders and shaking me violently causing tears to stream down my cheeks like a river "I-I'm sorry, I'm sure I can reverse this somehow I just need time-" "NO, DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT THERE IS NO TIME AND NO INGREDIENTS LEFT YOU USED THEM ALL UP AND MESSED IT UP SOMEHOW" He continues to shake me, He than takes my wrist aggressively and drags me towards the back end of the lab that has chains protruding from the floor. I try to pull away from his grasp but he clutches harder onto my wrist cutting circulation to my right hand and making it cold from the lack of blood passing through. He pulls me forward so hard that he practically flings me onto the floor closer to the rusty chains "Please Varian I'm so sorry I'll make it up to you!" My voice cracks as tears threaten to spill out my eyes. My words don't affect him at all he just ignores me, it's like he has deleted my voice completely from his mind causing him to be unable to hear me. He wraps the cuffs around my wrists, closes them up locking them with a key, putting it in the pocket in front of his apron and walking away outside his lab closing the door behind him.

   Minutes pass of me desperately tugging at the chains hopping they somehow break. Tears roll down my cheeks because of the pain on my wrists but also the pain in my heart. Blood starts trickling down my cold hands but I still keep tugging at the chains. Soon enough I give up and let my legs give out from underneath me and I fall to the cold floor now crying harder. "I always mess things up, this is why Varian always hates me, I can never do anything right, I hate myself so much for bringing negative emotions to him" I raise my head and look around the lab, my eyes land on the half empty vile that I used then my eyes land on the book I was reading the notes from, then to a sharp blade resting on the desk. "Ruddiger, hey buddy, could you please be a good boy and hand me that notebook and quill on that desk?" He nods and climbs up the desk closing the book, with the quill still inside and picking it up making his way towards me "Good boy, now hand me that green half empty vile over there please" he now looks a little confused and tilts his head I reassure him it's nothing serious, he nods again and makes his way up to the desk he takes the file, places it in his mouth then jumps off the desk and leaps over to me placing the vile gently on the floor right in front of me. " I have one more request for you, could you please get me the dagger that's on the floor in the corner of the room" do you know looks a little bit more concerned and doesn't move at all for a couple seconds trying to figure out what I'm trying to do. " rudiger just do what I said and don't try to get an answer out of me cause you won't. you..just go out and be with Varian ok?" He finally obeys and drags the dagger across varian's lab and you take it from him and examine the sharpness of the dagger.

   I write a message on the notebook to Varian having a few teardrops fall on the page. Once I finish writing in the book I closed it with the quill still in it and I slide it to the middle of the lab. I take the dagger from beside me and point the sharp end to my wrist and start applying pressure to it even though it's really painful I try my best to ignore the pain and continued to slide the dagger down my wrist having blood spew out of my arm I do the same to my other wrist and I throw the dagger to towards the book. Before all my strength gives out I take the vile in my hand and I remove the cork then spill the remaining chemical on a few nearby black rocks and watch them Sprout into the the same Amber that encased Quirin.  Ruddiger tries running towards me but I stopped him and tell him to run and get Varian as soon as he can. He does as he's told and runs out of an open window to get Varian. I am left there in the lab all on my own as the Amber engulfs me. I close my eyes turn my head down to the floor and cry some more remembering all the fun memories me and Varian used to have when we used to be very close friends. The Amber is more than halfway in golfing my body when I hear the door slam open I look up and see a distress to varying staring at me what Eyes Wide Open even more tears fall down my cheeks as I know that Varian has to see how I die before the Amber and engulfs me fully I see Varian running towards me and screaming out my name before everything goes black....

I have a few things to say, first of all my school is out for 2 weeks so I get to have a little bit more time to write in his book. secondly I am so sad that Tangled the series is now over that is what kept me so motivated to write these stories now I don't know how else they move it motivated to keep writing in this but I'll try to find more ways. and thirdly I might need some ideas for the future chapters because I'm not creative and I need help and ideas heh. Anyways I'll stop talking now

Byeee.