Nothing left to lose

It's based on of course the song "Nothing Left To Lose" which is now one of my favorite songs and it's been stuck in my head for a really really REALLY long time. Also I haven't seen that episode so I don't know how Varian gets kidnapped so I'm creating my own way so bare with me ples.

Requested by: Alyssajj11
thank you for the request! Go check them out if you like Sean Diaz x reader and or Miraculous Adrian x reader.

========

   All my life everyone has feared me because of something that makes me different and "dangerous" to everyone else. The day I was born a couple years after Rapunzal, just like her I was born with magical powers. Instead of long blonde hair that has the ability to heal, I got white hair and the ability to create ice and snow from my hands. Immediately I was considered a threat to my kingdom and locked up in the castle to not cause danger to my people. A couple of years later when I was 10 I snuck out of the castle and journeyed to Corona were I met my now bestest friend and crush, Varian. He understands what I'm going through and yet when I told him about my powers he still stuck around and stayed my friend. Now 6 years later we are here in the dark kingdom, Rapunzal has been found and she's the center of attention, Varian has been locked up for trying to overthrow my parents and sister. We are here to destoy the moonstone and put an end to these black rocks. But, I take the moonstone before she could even touch it and now I have both ice powers and moonstone powers. I drove the group for from this place and I've just been getting used to having two powers.

Third P.O.V

Varian works at his lab in the castle with rudiger making chocolate milk. When Rapunzel barges into the lab causing him to spit chocolate milk on rudiger's face. They talk about something which is hard for (____) to understand because she's at the other side of the wall watching Rapunzel and Varian talk about something until he pulls out a scroll and he starts pointing to the wall to which (____) sees that he must have deciphered the Third incantation that she could use it to her advantage. A few minutes later Rapunzel leaves varian alone the lab and he sets the scroll down on his desk and starts reading over it (____) takes it as an advantage and breaks through window that she's been looking through causing Varian to jump and turn towards the noise.

   " w-what! (____) what are you doing here and how did you find me?!" He stumbles over his words as he's trying to process who is standing right in front of him.

    "hahaha I don't need to tell you where I found you I came here because I know you have something I need and it's right on your desk" she points to the scroll on his desk he looks back at the paper on his desk then to (____),  she gives him a smirk before saying " oh my kind, loving, old friend I am terribly sorry for what I am about to do" before Varian can respond he gets hit on the side of the head with something very powerful and he falls limp on the floor.

   Varian wakes up on cold floor he looks around and realizes that everything is made out of black rocks the floor the wall to ceiling cute starts looking around for (____) in hopes that he can find her and convinced her bet everything she's doing is wrong and she will have two will pay a great price for what she's done. She emerges from the Shadows, smirk on her face and the scroll on her hand

"oh I'm glad you're awake. You see I've tried deciphering this language on my own but I can't seem to even decipher one or so I thought you know the words to the scroll so why don't you help me with it"