Chapter 21

Okay, so here's the next chapter. Thanx for reading. After this there's only one chapter left, which is the epilogue so yeah. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. It reveals a lot of what went on before Ezzy was born and why Hector is alive. I made room in my studying to finish up this chapter. Hope you ENJOY! Here it is.

Metamorphosis: Lup Oras

Chapter 21

One Week Later

                Finally, Ezzy was going home after almost a month and a half. Well, she was going back to the C.I., she felt it as her home at last, but she had to leave for a while, especially after knowing she was pregnant with Elias’s and her own child. Somehow, no one really knows how, but her baby made it through the attack of Adomis. She knew that if she stayed not only would Elias be in danger, but so would her baby. Adomis was only gone for a little while, or just until he was healed. After hearing everything that happened, he and his army were beat up pretty bad, but all of them were still alive, somehow.

                She inhaled as she put her last tennis shoe on. Karter, Elli, and Ethan were outside of the room waiting for her. Ezzy signed her release papers and left with her three best friends.

“Aren’t you happy you’re going home, Ez?” Karter asked.

“Yeah,” Ezzy replied clearing some tears from her cheeks.

“Aww, Ez, why are you crying?” Elli asked half giggling.

“Her hormones are bouncing off of the walls,” Ethan said as he did a right turn.

                All three girls looked at him in question.

“Ez, you’re pregnant. It’s normal,” he said casually.

“You’re pregnant?!” Elli and Karter yelled.

“Ethan stop the car!” Elli screamed.

“But we’re...”

“Stop the damn car before you lose you manhood, boy!” she threatened.

                Ethan slowly parked the car and Elli and Karter got out making their way to around to Ezzy’s door.

“How did you know?” Ezzy asked him as they waited.

“Your look changed. Your eyes are shinier than ever and you’re glowing...just like Gazelle was when she was pregnant with Kevin,” he said, sad.

“Ez, why didn’t you tell us,” Elli asked as soon as she opened the door and kneeled next to Ezzy.

“Because I don’t want anyone to know; I’m thinking of a way to hide it, and the only thing I’ve come up with is leaving Lup Oras.”

“How are you gonna do that?” Karter asked.

“Without anyone following or spying on me? I have no idea,” she said clearing more tears.

“Oh gosh, Ez,” Elli said hugging her. This wasn’t supposed to happen, Elli thought. God White, what did we do?

“What do you mean it wasn’t supposed to happen? And what do you and White have to do with it?” Ezzy asked after picking up her thoughts.

                Elli paused for a long moment. She knew she couldn’t hide it anymore, not when Ezzy was like this. Ezzy needed to know. Elli exhales heavily and then said, “When we caught you dancing in the studio, White and I went to the camera room to see the video again after we left and Eli and Ethan were alone. Ethan  tried to convince Elias to tell you about Silvia, but Elias was being too stubborn to tell you, so White and I decided to call Silvia in so that you would find out without us breaking any promises.”