1 - Pills

It is the night before Wei Ying and Lan Zhan's 18th wedding anniversary. Wei Ying laid on Lan Zhan's lap.

"Lan Er Ge Ge, we've been married for 18 years. Tomorrow marks the start of our 19th year" Wei Ying babbled.

"19th year and more" Lan Zhan added. Wei Ying chuckled "Yes, and more" Lan Zhan leaned down and kissed Wei Ying.

"Now?" Wei Ying asked and Lan Zhan nodded his head. Wei Ying grinned widely and straddled Lan Zhan. "Say it"

"Wei Ying, I love you" Lan Zhan said and Wei Ying nodded his head "Mhm, Lan Zhan, I love you too"

Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying and they got to their everyday is everyday activity. They only stopped when the sun was about to rise.

Wei Ying fell asleep and Lan Zhan tucked him in, then decided to lay in bed with him for a little.

As soon as Lan Zhan cuddled Wei Ying tight, a strong wind blew in and knocked him out. Lan Zhan opened his eyes to see Wei Ying in his arms, looking up at him with a confused and clueless look.

'So cute' Lan Zhan thought as he reached down and kissed Wei Ying. Wei Ying blushed "Lan Zhan! What are you doing! Can't you see where we are first?"

Hearing that Lan Zhan then looked away from Wei Ying. He realised he was in a grand place. Palaces were made out of Gold, Bronze and Silver.

There were people surrounding them, gasping and giggling. Wei Ying walked up to a beautiful lady and asked "This beautiful maiden, may I ask where we are?"

The lady chuckled and placed her arm seductively on Wei Ying's shoulder. Lan Zhan who was already feeling upset went up and pulled Wei Ying roughly.

Wei Ying crashed into Lan Zhan's chest and frowned "Lan Zhan! It hurts!" Lan Zhan glared at him for flirting and he gulped.

The maiden giggled "Hanguang Jun, you don't have to be jealous! No one will steal your Wei WuXian away!"

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying were more surprised that she knew their names. Before they could say anything, a man so charming and seductive appeared.

"Wei Ying right? You're so sexy" the man said as he placed his hand on Wei Ying's shoulder. Wei Ying smiled back "And you're very charming"

Lan Zhan grit his teeth and pulled Wei Ying to him again. This time, he made Wei Ying stay in his embrace. No more letting anyone touch his Wei Ying.

There were chattering all around and it was all silent when a man appeared in golden robes and asked for some attention.

Apparently, WuJi is a gift from the gods to select a chosen one. And Lan Zhan and Wei Ying's bond is the strongest they have ever seen, making them the chosen ones.

When there is a huge chaos happening somewhere on earth, they will ask Lan Zhan and Wei Ying to help out.

And they got a gift. "There are 4 pairs of pills in there, Lan WangJi should take the one on the left while Wei Ying takes the one on the right."

With that, their dream ended and they woke up on their bed. Well, they knew it wasn't a dream because the gift they received was on their bed.

"Lan Zhan~ let's try one now~" WeiYing excitedly said while looking at the pills.

"Wei Ying, sleep a little longer. I have matters to settle. I'll come back in the evening alright?"

Wei Ying pouted and sulked "I thought someone promised to spend more time with me... I think that someone doesn't love me as much anymore..."

Lan Zhan walked over and kissed Wei Ying's forehead, then lips and said "I'll show you my love tonight" Wei Ying blushed furiously "Lan Zhan! Go go, don't make Uncle angry!"

Lan Zhan stayed and cuddled Wei Ying till Wei Ying fell asleep, then kissed him and got up to do his work. Wei Ying only woke up in the late afternoon.

He went to eat some spicy snacks with Gusu's food, disturb and prank a few young disciples, then went to the rabbit place. He played with them, fed them and laid down with them.

About two years after Wei Ying and Lan Zhan got married, a black bunny invaded the den. The white rabbits all wanted to jump on the black rabbit but one white rabbit dragged the black rabbit away.

They always stayed together, had sex only with each other, and got intimate only with each other. Lan Zhan and Wei Ying really liked the two bunnies.

Wei Ying watched the bunnies hopping around him, nibbling the grass and having sex. He then remembered how he and Lan Zhan had sex here so often. Wei Ying blushed as he buried his face in his arms.

"You guys... stop that. It's so embarrassing and shameless. And you're males, you can't give birth... Anyway, you should go somewhere private." Wei Ying talked to the two rabbits having sex.

"Hey... I said go somewhere private. You're reminding me of embarrassing things. Say, if Lan Zhan saw you guys he would want to do it here too. You're making me feel horny and want my Lan Zhan in me so badly..."

Wei Ying rambled on as he watched the two who sniffed each other and went for another round.

"Wei Ying" Lan Zhan called out from behind. Wei Ying immediately shot up, face a little red while trying to cover Lan Zhan's view.

"Ahaha... Lan Er Ge Ge, you're done. Let's go check out the pills. I was waiting for you" Wei Ying said as he walked to Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying as they walked back to where the tree Wei Ying previously laid beside. "Ahhh Lan Zhan, not now not here, the sky's still bright"

"It'll be dark soon" Lan Zhan replied, then kissed Wei Ying again. "You're already hard" Lan Zhan pointed out as he carressed the bulge. Wei Ying blushed "I-It's not my fault"

"Mn" Lan Zhan said and kissed Wei Ying. "Ah! Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying moaned as Lan Zhan pulled down Wei Ying's pants and stroked his cock.

Lan Zhan knelt down and Wei Ying giggled "The almighty Hanguang Jun is- Ahh!" Wei Ying couldn't continue as Lan Zhan swallowed him whole.

"Nghhh Lan Zhan..." Wei Ying moaned as Lan Zhan sucked and licked him while fingering him.

When Wei Ying was about to cum, Lan Zhan stopped everything. "Lan Zhan~!" Wei Ying whined. He quickly leaned against the tree and stick his ass out. "Lan Zhan, quick"

Lan Zhan slightly pulled down his pants and teased Wei Ying a little before entering him. Lan Zhan covered Wei Ying's back all red with love bites.

Wei Ying quivered before cumming and Lan Zhan thrusted a little more before he came inside Wei Ying. Wei Ying turned around and jumped to straddle Lan Zhan.

They kissed for a while before Lan Zhan thrusted in Wei Ying again. After the second round, Wei Ying leaned against the tree.

Wei Ying pulled Lan Zhan in and wrapped his arms around his neck. "Lan Er Ge Ge, are you going to spare me?~"

"No" Lan Zhan replied as he gave Wei Ying more love bites on the front. Wei Ying smiled "Lan Zhan, I love you"

Lan Zhan lifted his face and kissed Wei Ying "Wei Ying, I love you too" Lan Zhan then pulled up Wei Ying's pants and arranged his shirt before arranging his own.

"Eh, Lan Er Ge Ge, I thought you aren't going to spare me~" Wei Ying whined, feeling the cum dripping out of his hole, turning him on.

Lan Zhan carried Wei Ying bridal style "We're going back to the room and do it till morning" Wei Ying smiled "Lan Er Ge Ge, be gentle?"

"No" Lan Zhan replied making Wei Ying giggle. They reached the Jingshi and did it 3 more times before Wei Ying caught sight of the pills.

***NOTE***
By the way, SiZhui is 21 while Jin Ling is 18