18 - Again

Xiao Zhan sat beside Wei Ying and held his hand "Don't worry. We brought you here without asking you so many of us are trying our best to allow you to return after you recover"

Wei Ying nodded then smiled as he watched Yibo taking Xiao Zhan's hand away from Wei Ying's and holding it tightly.

And he also smiled as Yibo and Xiao Zhan exchanged looks and smiles while holding hands. Which makes him miss his Lan Zhan a lot.

"When can I return? And what about Lan Zhan? And my child?" Wei Ying asked.

They then brought Wei Ying to see his child. Wei Ying smiled as he gave his child a forehead kiss.

"You have slept for more than a week but don't move about too much. You still haven't recovered. You should rest up" Xiao Zhan said before he left with Yibo.

Wei Ying laid beside his child. "Son, I wonder how your older brother and sister are doing. And your father. I wish that we're together at this moment."

Wei Ying sighed and looked out the window and into the night sky with a smile. "Xing (Stars)... Lan Xing. That'll be your name. Lan Xing. Lan Zhan, we have a third child, Lan Xing"

Wei Ying looked at Lan Xing again and kissed him before falling back asleep, while missing his husband.

For the one and a half week, Wei Ying got to know Xiao Zhan and Yibo better. They had a child too, called Yuan, which made him miss SiZhui too.

All this time, Wei Ying kept telling them he has recovered and wanted to go back with Lan Xing but the gods didn't let him.

Firstly, Wei Ying hasn't recovered. Secondly, they need to check for approval and ensure there won't be any harm to the human realm after returning them.

Also, the gods felt attached to Wei Ying and Lan xing and wanted them to stay. But then, Wei Ying every day every minute disturbed them and begged them to let him return and Xiao Zhan and Yibo helped him.

After all, they were brought here without their consensus, though Wei Ying was indeed grateful they saved his life after all.

In the end, they let Wei Ying and Lan Xing return. Lan Zhan held Wei Ying's hand and gave him a kiss "Thank you for coming back"

Wei Ying shook his head "Lan Zhan, thank you for waiting for me" and Lan Zhan shook his head "As long as you return to me, anything is worth it"

"... Sorry" Wei Ying whispered and Lan Zhan froze as he had a bad feeling "No, it's not your fault. Don't be"

"Sorry" Wei Ying repeated with tears falling as he hugged Lan Zhan tightly. "Sorry for suddenly disappearing. And sorry that I'm going to disappear again"

"W-What?" Lan Zhan asked, confused and frozen. Wei Ying quickly gave Lan Zhan a kiss "I was only given a few hours here before they'll take me back. After all, I haven't gotten permission."

"Lan Xing too. But I wanted you to meet Lan Xing. It'll take some time bacause Lan Xing was born in the heavens and this has never happened before" Wei Ying explained.

Lan Zhan started tearing up. Wei Ying is going to leave his side again? "P-Please... Wei Ying, can you stay? Or take me with you? Take us with you? Please..."

Wei Ying grimaced after hearing that. "Lan Zhan,... don't be like that. I love you so much. Wait for me? I can watch you from there so you better not cheat on me. I will come back soon" Wei Ying said as he kissed Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan hugged Wei Ying tightly as he felt a lump in his throat "No,... please... Stay, Wei Ying" Wei Ying started sobbing in Lan Zhan's embrace.

"I wish I could too. You'll wait for me right, Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying asked and Lan Zhan immediately replied "Of course. I love you, Wei Ying"

Wei Ying smiled as he enjoyed Lan Zhan's warmth while Lan Zhan kept mumbling things "Wei Ying, let's go meet Lan Han and Lan Yin now. You didn't get to see them properly.

And what about the one month celebration? You'll be here right? We have to shave their hair together and..."

"Sorry, Lan Zhan. Can you give Lan Xing a kiss first? I have no idea when they'll make me return" Wei Ying said.

Lan Zhan immediately kissed Lan Xing's forehead and stroke his cheeks. Taking in the look of his third child and how he looks so similar to Lan Han and Lan Yin. Well, they are triplets after all.

Wei Ying smiled at this scene. "I love you, Lan Zhan" Lan Zhan slightly smiled back then hugged him tightly, with Lan Xing in the middle of them.

"Lan Zhan... I think I'll have to pass on celebrating their full month celebrationwith you. But you shave Lan Han and Lan Yin's hair while I shave Lan Xing's okay?"

Lan Zhan immediately nodded though he didn't want to celebrate seperately. Wei Ying smiled "And Lan Zhan, spend more time with Lan Han and Lan Yin instead of here.

Most of the time you're here but I prefer watching you playing with Lan Han and Lan Yin" Wei Ying said with a pout.

Lan Zhan slightly smiled and kissed him "I will. I just didn't know when you would return" Wei Ying smiled back as he whispered "I know... and it makes me feel as lonely whenever I watch you"

Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying again and Wei Ying said "And you must give them morning kisses! You only give them goodnight kisses. You have to kiss my share too! But only on the forehead and cheeks!"

This made Lan Zhan smile as he nod his head and replied "Mn" before giving Lan Xing a kiss on his cheek then Wei Ying a kiss on his lips.

Wei Ying giggled a little and Lan Zhan placed one hand on Wei Ying's cheek as he started kissing Wei Ying. Wei Ying returned the kiss, as he missed Lan Zhan so much.

Just as things were about to heat up, Lan Zhan fell forward into the empty space. Wei Ying and Lan Xing were gone.

Meanwhile, Wei Ying fumed "Of all times! Couldn't your bring me back a little later! I missed my Lan Er Ge Ge so much and you do this to me!"