25 - Never

Wei Ying quickly dragged Lan Zhan out, all the way to the meeting hall where XiChen and Jiang Cheng were.

"Brother-in-law, Jiang Cheng, Lan Zhan and I have a lot of catching up to do so your will do us a huge favour and watch over the three of them right?" Wei Ying grinned.

Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes then said "Come back for dinner or I don't know what to say to them" Wei Ying grinned widely and hugged Jiang Cheng "Thanks! You're the best!"

And Wei Ying then dragged a not very happy Lan Zhan out. XiChen chuckled at them then grabbed Jiang Cheng's hand "Let's go practice babysitting"

Jiang Cheng blushed slightly but walked hand in hand with XiChen to JingShi while XiChen continued talking about adopting a kid, something he have been talking to Jiang Cheng about.

"Lan Zhan, you're not happy?" Wei Ying asked with a frown. Lan Zhan did not reply and Wei Ying frowned deeper "I'm sorry I did it while you were carrying Lan Xing.

Besides, I thought you would miss me so much and can't wait to have me so many times till we both almost die from exhaustion" Wei Ying pouted.

Lan Zhan then hugged Wei Ying. "Sorry, that's not it. I just didn't like you calling brother-in-law the best" Wei Ying was surprised then giggled "Awww, Lan Er Ge Ge wants to be the best"

Lan Zhan's ear turned red as he pulled Wei Ying to their hut on the back mountains. Wei Ying finally stopped giggling and skipped alongside Lan Zhan, holding his hand.

"Don't worry, you're already the best of the best. No one can replace you" Wei Ying said and Lan Zhan looked at him with a smile "And you're the best of the best of the best"

Wei Ying blushed. "Sheesh, Lan Zhan... you're praising me too much" Lan Zhan smiled as he pulled Wei Ying into the hut and shut the door.

The next second, Wei Ying had already jumped on Lan Zhan as they kissed passionately, while Lan Zhan walked towards the bed.

Lan Zhan placed Wei Ying down gently on the bed and started undressing him while Wei Ying stroked Lan Zhan's hair as they continued kissing.

"This time we won't be disturbed right?" Wei Ying joked and Lan Zhan kissed him "We won't", making Wei Ying giggle.

As Lan Zhan left a few more hickeys on Wei Ying's body, Wei Ying kept moaning and squirming about, especially when Lan Zhan grinded his erection against Wei Ying's butt.

Lan Zhan then kissed his way lower, but skipping Wei Ying's cock, making Wei Ying whine in disappoitment.

Lan Zhan spread Wei Ying's legs open, taking Wei Ying by surprise, even more so when he started sucking, biting and licking Wei Ying's inner thighs.

Wei Ying moaned loudly and squirmed about, trying to stop the ticklish yet pleasurable feeling. "L-Lan Zhan..." Wei Ying moaned and panted out, encouraging Lan Zhan to continue instead.

Lan Zhan pinned Wei Ying's hands by his side, preventing Wei Ying's naughty hands from rubbing himself off. "L-Lan Zhan... P-Please..." Wei Ying moaned but Lan Zhan continued.

Finally, with a bite at the edge of Wei Ying's butt cheek, very close to his hole on his inner thigh, Wei Ying moaned loud as he cummed.

Lan Zhan look up to see Wei Ying with a pout "Lan Er Ge Ge... I'm disappointed. How can you bully me like that. I sucked you off and you rewarded me like this?"

Lan Zhan rubbed Wei Ying's sensitive cock, making Wei Ying moan and forget what ever he said. Lan Zhan then showed his cum-covered fingers to Wei Ying and said "We need this"

Wei Ying burst out laughting but immediately stopped when Lan Zhan started fingering him and started moaning "A-Ahhhh... Mnnn... Lan Zhan..."

Soon, three fingers were thrusting in and out of Wei Ying's hole and Wei Ying came again as he clutched onto Lan Zhan's arm.

"Hanguang Jun,... that's taking it a little too far." Wei Ying said while catching his breath "It's been- Ahhh!"

Wei Ying moaned as Lan Zhan thrusted into his hole after covering his cock with Wei Ying's cum.

"H-Hanguang J-Jun... y-you're... rude... I-I... didn't... speak finish!" Wei Ying said in between moans as Lan Zhan thrusted continuously.

"Wei Ying" Lan Zhan called out as he thrusted faster and deeper while Wei Ying moaned uncontrollably, missing the everyday is everyday pleasure.

"Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying moaned and Lan Zhan knew Wei Ying was close. With a deeper thrust, Wei Ying released and Lan Zhan followed.

"Hehe, Lan Zhan... you got all my sensitive spots" Wei Ying chuckled and Lan Zhan bent down to kiss him "I'll never forget"

"And you're not done right?" Wei Ying giggled as he changed position. Lan Zhan smiled and hugged him. "Wei Ying, I'm glad you're back"

Wei Ying smiled "My Lan Er Ge Ge is being silly. Quick" Lan Zhan kissed him before thrusting again.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan only appeared the next afternoon and their triplets immediately jumped on them.

Jiang Cheng frowned "I told you to come back early! Not the next day!" XiChen chuckled before pulling his husband away to spend some alone time.

"Mama, I thought you and papa were gone" Lan Yin sniffed. Wei Ying smiled at Lan Han and Lan Yin who were in his arms. "Mama won't leave. Never"

Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying as he carried Lan Xing and the family of five walked back to Jingshi.