12 - Names

Wei Ying's face lit with excitement "Two!" Wen Qing's smile faltered as she mumbled "Exactly. Double the risk"

Wei Ying was so happy but Lan Zhan was tied. Should he be happy that Wei Ying is carrying twins or upset because he might end up getting rid of two of his child that his love is carrying?

It was dinner time and while eating, Wei Ying was happily talking about what name to give if their child was a guy, or a girl.

"We should come up with 2 male names and 2 female names!" Wei Ying exclaimed excitedly. Seeing Lan Zhan not replying him, not even nodding his head, Wei Ying asked "What's wrong?"

Lan Zhan looked up at Wei Ying. "Wei Ying, I told you that we shouldn't..."

"LAN ZHAN!" Wei Ying shouted as he hit the table, interrupting Lan Zhan. Wei Ying then remembered XiChen telling him to discuss properly, then moved forward and used his two hands to cup Lan Zhan's face.

"Lan Zhan, you know what? Right now, other than wishing that I can continue spending my whole life with you, I really hope to give birth to our kids." Wei Ying said with a gentle smile.

"But Wei Ying..." Lan Zhan said with worried eyes, one hand grabbing onto one of Wei Ying's hand.

"Lan Zhan, I really want to have mini versions of us running about, getting into trouble, learning and growing up!" Wei Ying said.

Lan Zhan closed his eyes and rubbed his face against Wei Ying's hands. "Wei Ying, I know, but I really can't lose you" Lan Zhan whispered.

Wei Ying felt a lump choking at his throat. He knew. He didn't want to leave Lan Zhan behind either. He felt so grateful towards Lan Zhan and loved this man more than anything.

"Lan Zhan, who am I? I am YiLing Patriarch, Wei WuXian, your Wei Ying! What others can't do, I definitely can!" Wei Ying said with confidence, though tear drops were rolling down his face.

Lan Zhan still didn't want Wei Ying to take the risk. "..." Lan Zhan didn't know what to say to change Wei Ying's mind.

"Lan Zhan, promise me something. If by chance this YiLing Patriarch doesn't create a miracle, you must still take care of our kids well okay?" Wei Ying said, trying to put a strong front.

A tear rolled down Lan Zhan's cheeks. "That won't happen. You'll be fine." Lan Zhan said as he gave Wei Ying a peck on the lips.

Wei Ying smiled "So let's choose a name for our child" Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying again and nodded "Mn"

Wei Ying kissed back and whispered "Thank you, Lan Zhan" Lan Zhan shook his head and kissed Wei Ying "Thank you, Wei Ying. You're the one suffering"

Wei Ying smiled "Carrying your child doesn't make me suffer, it gives me happiness" Lan Zhan smiled back but his heart felt bitter. What if he really lost Wei Ying?

Lan Zhan backhugged Wei Ying tightly and Wei Ying chuckled "Lan Er Ge Ge, you're hugging me too tight, I'm here"

Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying's neck "Mn", then turned Wei Ying's face for a kiss. Wei Ying panted as he broke the kiss "Let's do it, Lan Er Ge Ge"

Lan Zhan's eyes slightly widened "No... You need to rest" Wei Ying pouted and crossed his arms "Lan Zhan! Why do you reject everything I want!"

Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying's cheek and carried him to the bed as he said "You need to rest" Wei Ying pouted as he sat at the edge of the bed and whined "Lan Zhan..."

Lan Zhan stood in front of him and stroke his head, wanting to make him lie down but in a swift, Wei Ying mischeviously pulled down his pants.

"Oh ho, Lan Er Ge Ge, you say no but your here says yes" Wei Ying teased as he poked Lan Zhan's half hard dick. Lan Zhan shook his head and was about to pull up his pants when Wei Ying started stroking it.

"Wei Ying, stop" Lan Zhan said but Wei Ying grinned as he started licking it. Lan Zhan shut his eyes in pleasure, trying to control himself from jumping on his love.

Wei Ying smiled before wrapping Lan Zhan's dick with his mouth, slowly moving to cover more of it, while sucking on it. Lan Zhan clenched his fist as his breath hitched.

"Mnnn" Wei Ying moaned as he started rocking his head front and back and Lan Zhan gave in, gently holding the back of Wei Ying's head with one hand.

"Wei Ying" Lan Zhan groaned as Wei Ying deep throated him. Lan Zhan moved back as he felt himself near. Wei Ying pouted but grinned when Lan Zhan undressed the both of them. "Lan Zhan, I love you"

"I love you too, Wei Ying" Lan Zhan said, giving him a kiss while pushing him down. Lan Zhan quickly prepared Wei Ying while giving many hickeys, making Wei Ying moan and squirm around. "Now"

Lan Zhan nodded and gently entered Wei Ying, slowly pushing in the furthest he can. Wei Ying chuckled "Hanguang Jun, you weren't this gentle during our first time"

Lan Zhan smiled and kissed Wei Ying "Sorry, I couldn't control, you're too alluring" Wei Ying blushed at the praise.

They went on for a few rounds till Wei Ying complained about his back getting sore. He didn't mean to stop but Lan Zhan insisted.

Lan Zhan cleaned the both of them up before cuddling Wei Ying. Wei Ying snuggled against Lan Zhan's chest and whispered "If it's 1 boy and 1 girl, how about Lan Han and Lan Yin?"

Lan Zhan smiled and said "Our names", making Wei Ying giggle as he kissed Lan Zhan "Yea, I couldn't think of more"

"I like it" Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying's forehead. "Lan Wei sounds good too, remember at Lan Wei Town you said we should make a kid"

Wei Ying blushed "How can you still remember that" Lan Zhan smiled and kissed Wei Ying then whispered "I remember everything about you"

They continued talking more before falling asleep in each other's arms.