Bonus 8

"Lan Zhan! I said I am sorry!" Wei Ying whined and yelled as he stomped his foot but Lan Zhan refused to look at him.

"Fine, I will stay here and not move nor eat! You can watch your precious husband die from hunger and boredom!" Wei Ying huffed.

Lan Zhan was so petty. They went to Caiyi Town early in the morning as Wei Ying wanted to eat something else.

It was also their chance for a date since their three kids were left with BaoShan SanRen, who wanted to bond more with them.

At the restaurant, Wei Ying talked to the waiter and waitress. He wasn't really flirting, just being friendly and complimenting them about being cute and beautiful and having lucky partners.

Before the food even came, Lan Zhan stormed off and Wei Ying quickly followed behind, just to get ignored the whole time.

Wei Ying pouted and sat there as Lan Zhan ignored him. He was determined to make Lan Zhan come to him first.

Just then, a disciple carried two trays into the library pavilion "Second young master, Master Wei, your lunch"

Wei Ying drooled as he eyed all the spicy dishes. He had pestered Lan Zhan to include at least 1 spicy dishes in each meal and there are 3 in this!

"Bring both trays here" Lan Zhan said and the disciple followed, making Wei Ying frown. What is Lan Zhan trying to do?

Wei Ying then remembered he was supposed to sit there and not move nor eat. He smirked to himself. 'Lan Zhan ah, Lan Zhan. I knew you can't bear to see me suffer and will come feed me'

Wei Ying snickered to himself and smiled proudly. He looked over just to see Lan Zhan finish drinking both bowls of soup.

Colour drained from his face and even more so when Lan Zhan started eating from both trays, including the spicy dishes.

Wei Ying huffed with anger. His precious spicy dishes! Why of all days the disciples decided to prepare 3 spicy dishes in today's meal and not yesterday or tomorrow?

Lan Zhan cleared out both trays to not break the rule of no wasting food. He then took the tray away and continued reading his book, while still ignoring Wei Ying.

Wei Ying let out a loud hmph as he took off his outer robe. Seducing Lan Zhan always works. Wei Ying saw Lan Zhan's eye twitch.

Wei Ying grinned as he reached for his inner wear. He internally jumped in joy when he saw Lan Zhan getting up.

The next moment, everything crashed as Lan Zhan left the library. Wei Ying's face dropped as he put his outer robe back on.

Wei Ying sulked as he sat there. After some time, Lan Zhan still did not come back, making Wei Ying sulk more.

"Stupid Lan Zhan. So petty. So greedy. So childish and stingy. So annoying and ugly. Cold, evil, old-fashioned meanie. Poker faced wooden board. Boring, stubborn, horny beast. A meal snatcher. A muscle head. Muscle body. Muscle arm. Muscle leg. Muscle..."

Wei Ying flinched when he saw Lan Zhan enter. Lan Zhan shut his eyes as he sat down, trying to get rid of all the things he just heard.

Wei Ying bit his lower lip as he could tell that Lan Zhan heard what he said. Well, he didn't say anything wrong... except ugly... and maybe stingy and maybe stupid... and maybe a lot more.

Wei Ying sighed as his stomach grumbled a little. He didn't get to eat breakfast and lunch. Hours passed with Lan Zhan still ignoring Wei Ying while Wei Ying hoped Lan Zhan would just come over to him.

Just then, a disciple entered "Second young master, Master Wei, your dinner and Maiden Jiang Yanli's lotus pork rib soup"

Wei Ying's eyes lit up. His ShiJie must have asked Jin Ling to bring some soup over! Wei Ying's mouth immediately drooled.