23 - Hickey

"W-WHA-WHAT THE FLYING FOOK!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!" Wei Ying screamed loudly but all that came were sounds of laughter.

Oh, Wei Ying was hella pissed. He didn't even get to finish saying what he wanted and pull his Lan Er Ge Ge in for a kiss and all of a sudden he is zapped away again?!

"What do your want?" A very angry Wei Ying with hands on his hip asked. The emperor of the gods then made his way to the front. "I don't like seeing that guy so close to you"

"HE IS MY HUSBAND!" Wei Ying shouted and the emperor crossed his arm "Then marry me and I can be close to you instead"

"I don't want that" Wei Ying huffed and the gods giggled "I bet he doesn't even dare tell his husband the emperor of the gods is in love with him."

"My dear, you should just marry me. I'll pamper you more" The emperor said and Wei Ying stamped his feet "No! Send me back!"

"How cute" The emperor chuckled at Wei Ying's behaviour. Wei Ying frowned and went up to him "You want me to kill myself in front of you?!"

"That's great" The emperor placed one hand, cupping Wei Ying's cheek "If you do so then I can really make you stay forever"

Wei Ying stepped back "Enough of the nonsense and send me back. My Lan Er Ge Ge is waiting for me."

"Fine" The emperor shrugged. "But you must give me a goodbye hug" Wei Ying frowned and took another step back "What are you planning?"

The emperor smiled "Oooh, it seems to me you prefer staying here after all" Wei Ying rolled his eyes "Promise to send me back right after the goodbye hug!"

The emperor nodded with a smile and Wei Ying went forward and hugged him, without realising the gods behind were all shaking their heads.

Wei Ying wanted to release the hug but realised he couldn't move. He frowned and all of a sudden, widened his eyes as the emperor groped his butt.

Wei Ying wanted to curse but he couldn't move his mouth. Wei Ying's eye glare said everything though. The emperor chuckled as he tapped Wei Ying's cheek "So cute"

To Wei Ying's horror, the emperor then grabbed the collar of his robe and slightly tugged it. With a smirk, he sucked and bit, leaving a hickey there.

The thought of Lan Zhan seeing the mark on Wei Ying sent thrills throughout the emperor. Maybe Lan Zhan will be so mad at Wei Ying and kick him out and he'll be able to comfort Wei Ying.

The emperor saw Wei Ying on the verge of tears and immediately felt bad. "I'm sorry" The emperor said as he released Wei Ying but immediately took a few steps back.

Wei Ying threw a punch in the empty space as tears dripped "YOU! DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO ANYTHING SINCE YOU'RE THE EMPEROR OF THE GODS?!"

"In fact I can" The emperor smiled but seeing Wei Ying crying, he felt bad. "Alright I promise I won't bring you back here anymore unless it's something really really super duper important like if you're dying. Or if you're heartbroken."

Wei Ying only glared at the emperor and the emperor chuckled. He grabbed a box and gave it to Wei Ying.

"As an apology I'll give you some pills. Right side is his and left side is yours because you left me behind" The emperor pouted and Wei Ying cringed at whatever the emperor was saying which he did not understand.

"Bye, I just wanted to send you off since they sent you off without me" The emperor said while giving a glare to the other gods in between his words.

"I would have thanked you for your kindness but doing that to me wasn't kind at all" Wei Ying said and the emperor smiled "It is so you can remember me better"

Wei Ying rolled his eyes "Quickly send me back" The emperor took one last look at Wei Ying before waving his hands and Wei Ying was gone.

The emperor then squatted down and stared at the ground while biting his lip and the other gods felt bad. They would have liked if Wei Ying and Lan Xing stayed. And even better if Wei Ying married their emperor.

Meanwhile, Lan Zhan had ran over to Lan Xing. And Lan Xing was still there, but Wei Ying was gone?

Lan Xing who wasn't very used to sleeping here slightly woke up. "Papa?" Lan Zhan immediately raised his head "Do you know where Mama is?"

"The emperor must have called him back!" Lan Xing said as he made his way into Lan Zhan's arms. "Papa, let me tell you. The emperor is in love with Mama and told Mama to leave you and marry him!"

Lan Zhan frowned deep and Lan Xing giggled as he climbed his way back to the middle of Lan Han and Lan Yin and closed his eyes as he held his siblings hands, falling back asleep. Lan Xing knows that his mama will return soon.

Lan Zhan was still processing what Lan Xing said when he saw Wei Ying appear back on the bed. Lan Zhan immediately ran over.

"Wei Ying! Are you alright?" Lan Zhan asked as he took in Wei Ying's red eyes. Wei Ying smiled at Lan Zhan's concerned face "Mn"

And to escape from any activities that would result in seeing the hickey, Wei Ying showed Lan Zhan the pills. "A goodbye gift"

Wei Ying then gave Lan Zhan a pill and asked him to open his mouth, which Lan Zhan followed. Wei Ying then took a pill too.

All of a sudden, memories flashed past Wei Ying's mind. Lan Zhan's memories in the past 6 years, which warmed Wei Ying's heart. It was as if he was part of the memory, as if he was there too.

Truly a nice gift to at least make up a little for the 6 years Wei Ying thought as he looked at Lan Zhan.

And all of a sudden he regretted it. If Wei Ying got Lan Zhan's memories... Lan Zhan... And to confirm it, Lan Zhan's face turned so obviously sour and angry as he pulled hard at Wei Ying's collar.