Heart break again??

Y/n's pov:

Me and Katrina gets over fast. The boys are actually waiting for us. Not Colby tho..

"What happened to him?" I ask the boys worried.
"Colby is trying to figure something out.. but he doesn't want to figure that one thing out." Elton's says.
"What and why?" Katrina asks.
"I am not sure what." Elton starts. "But I know the reason why he doesn't want to figure this out."
"And that reason is?" Sam asks.
Elton then looks at me. "Colby doesn't want to hurt y/n..."
"What..?" I say with my feelings kinda hurt.

I shake my head and walk upstairs. To Colby's room. I need to talk to him.. I carefully knock on the door.

"Go away Elton!" Colby says.
"It's not Elton." I say and open the door.

He looks at me. Red eyes and tears rolling down on his pink cheeks. I go to him and get on my knees in front of the bed. He is sitting on the edge. I place myself between his legs and looks up at him.

"What's going on Colby.." I ask but no answer. "You said too Elton you didn't want to hurt me.. why?"
"It's nothing.." Colby answers with his eyes closed.
"It's something.. you know you are hurting me more now?" I say.
"I am not! I need to be alone.. please! Don't make me do this now,, I don't want my anger that's on myself go over to you y/n.." he places his hands on my cheeks. Just holding my face lovingly.
"I am not leaving... not until you tell me what you need to figure out.." I say.
"You should leave y/n.. I don't want to break your heart again.." he says hurt.

After he said that, I left his room.. I could see and hear that me really needed and wanted to be alone.. to think. But mostly, that sentence.. it broke me.. it was so much pain in his voice.. I feel my eyes starting to tear up as I go back down to the others.

"Did he say anything?" Elton is quick to ask.
"He said he wanted me to leave because he didn't want to break my heart again.." I answer him.
"What?" Both Katrina and Devyn said at the same time and was quickly by my side to hug me.
"Why can't he just tell me that damn name?!?" Elton almost screamed.
"What name?" Corey asks.
"The night I finally found him.. he was looking at his phone.. looking at who have tried to call and text him.. he was looking for one specific person but I didn't see who.. Colby just said he really needed that person there and then.." Elton said..