Back to Drama

Sam's pov:

"He can't leave now!! He can't just leave because of a fucking secret!!" I scream!
"Sam take it easy!" Corey says.
"You have been good for a week now." Elton adds.
"Is he is leaving that's enough time for him to tell me!! What is the big deal? Is he dating my sister?!? Y/n was just a cover story?" I continue to scream. "Have he actually killed someone? Does he wanna quite YouTube? I don't know but you guys do!! Do you even know how much that is hurting me!?!?"
"Sam please.. Colby will tell you. TODAY!" Y/n says loud.
"Doesn't feel like it!" Why am I even trying with him anymore!" I say.
"Easy Sam." Brennen adds to the conversation.
"You can shut up!" I scream at him. "You took my best friend away from me!!" I scream and push him so he falls on the floor.

I am angry! At Colby and myself.

Colby's pov:

I get back home and the first thing I hear is Sam screaming at Brennen. I walk to the living room and look at them. All of them.

"What is happening here?" I ask.
"You!" Sam screams at me. Angry like a bull. "Because of your stupid secret!!"
"Sam let me explain...." I start but he cut me off.
"No!! It's been a damn week since you got out of the hospital... I read your stupid note! Next time hide it better!" He screams and throws the note book at me.
"Sam... the reason I wrote that was.." I start but he cuts me off again.
"Stop with the bullshit!!" It gets silent for a bit before he speaks again. "I thought you could trust me Colby.. but it's very clear that you can't and that you have switched me out! We are not best friends anymore." He says and runs out of the house...